Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I want to see her face off with the original Black Queen whom she replaced, Jean Grey
    I know Selene is very powerful overall with all of her powers and magic, but how powerful is Selene with TP and TK?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I know Selene is very powerful overall with all of her powers and magic, but how powerful is Selene with TP and TK?
    She can animate inanimate objects, bringing them to life in the process. I think her ability to manipulate them in this sense is her speciality over raw TK energy like Jean who's TK is more generalized. Her TP is also average. She's not among the most powerful

She can animate inanimate objects, bringing them to life in the process. I think her ability to manipulate them in this sense is her speciality over raw TK energy like Jean who's TK is more generalized. Her TP is also average. She's not among the most powerful
    Right, Professor X hit her with a telepathic bolt and she ran from the sheer power of the attack.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Right, Professor X hit her with a telepathic bolt and she ran from the sheer power of the attack.
    LOL....that reminds me of Dani (and we know she's on the weaker side) defeating her with a successful attack

Damn, I give Artie a 50/50 chance of winning then. LOL
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Selene's day is yet to come. Godhood is was only delayed. The Ascension is inevitable.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Blessed Be the Goddess of the moon...so mote it be!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

She needs to corrupt Normie kids.

Is Wither on Krakoa?

BANNED

LOL....that reminds me of Dani (and we know she's on the weaker side) defeating her with a successful attack

Selene has also defeated Cable. Basically her weakness is fear of old age.

The only thing that stopped her on Necrosha after she ate all those souls was being stabbed by the magic dagger made from her mother’s bones. It was the only way to stop her, as she had absorbed the powers from all the mutant souls she ate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Damn, I give Artie a 50/50 chance of winning then. LOL
    She beat Rachel more than once, who needed the Phoenix to beat Selene. She beat Cable. And no normal telepath could do anything to her after she ate the souls on Genosha and absorbed their powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Chilling on Krakoa. Probably plotting something.
    In Captain America she has become apart of the administration’s faith based programs. She formed a church. Members have to bring a lot of new recruits to her. It’s a pyramids scheme. She eats the souls of those who don’t bring in enough new members. I think she is making the members worship her, to gain power from faith. Wakandans faith in Storm turned her into a goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Selene has also defeated Cable. Basically her weakness is fear of old age.

The only thing that stopped her on Necrosha after she ate all those souls was being stabbed by the magic dagger made from her mother’s bones. It was the only way to stop her, as she had absorbed the powers from all the mutant souls she ate.
    No one is disputing whether she is powerful or not; she obviously is. She however is not among the most powerful telepaths. Thats not her thing. Its a supplemental power of hers which she does not specialize it. The likes of Jean, Emma, Xavier and Psylocke are going to defeat her in a psychic battle. She is also highly vulnerable to other psychic attacks such as what Dani did to her here, which unlike a powerful psi, she was unable to shake off

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Selene's day is yet to come. Godhood is was only delayed. The Ascension is inevitable.
    True, it would be cool if they told a story, that Eli Bard was no fool,he knew she didn't really love him ,and he knew that his 'death' would be the only thing to break the curse and bond he had to her.So he spelled the dagger in such a way that his essence was tied to it,the moment she was vanquished because of his techno virus,all the animated mutants once taken in by her would have the techno organic virus flow back to him and resurrect him.I find immortals feuding to be good drama.I imagine Eli now seeing her on Krakow would be seething with hatred and would be a perfect enemy for the X-Men now

I still don't get how she's not on the QC, mad disrespect or maybe everyone fears her that much who knows
    Last edited by Rev9; 07-17-2020 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    True, it would be cool if they told a story, that Eli Bard was no fool,he knew she didn't really love him ,and he knew that his 'death' would be the only thing to break the curse and bond he had to her.So he spelled the dagger in such a way that his essence was tied to it,the moment she was vanquished because of his techno virus,all the animated mutants once taken in by her would have the techno organic virus flow back to him and resurrect him.I find immortals feuding to be good drama.I imagine Eli now seeing her on Krakow would be seething with hatred and would be a perfect enemy for the X-Men now

I still don't get how she's not on the QC, mad disrespect or maybe everyone fears her that much who knows
    I'd like to think it's the second scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    She's just there for the free food, Selene doesn't care at all about other mutants, except for the few that happen to catch her eye and even then she eventually gets bored and moves on.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.