Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I’m wondering if she’s the daughter of circe. Since she comes from someone of Diana's past.
    Admittedly she does have red hair like current Circe does (but Circe can probably make her hair color whatever she wants it to be so I don't know what genetically that would effect).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Her design is kinda meh for a Wonder Woman villain.
    Was the long hair just a prototype design or can she change her hair length? Or is it from a different period in her life...?

That's what makes it cool, she's got a bunny for goodness' sake. How threatening could she be?

It remind's me of PAD's Supergirl and a deceptively sweet Devastation.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 06-13-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Who did the cover? I like the understated hint of malice/disapproval from her in the facial, and the way her clothing is made to draw attention away from her.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Why does it have to be yet another female villain?
    With the exception of Maxwell Lord and Ares does Wonder Woman have any powerful male villains in her Rogues Gallery?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

She looks like she should be a antagonist for Harley Quinn or Nightwing.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    With the exception of Maxwell Lord and Ares does Wonder Woman have any powerful male villains in her Rogues Gallery?
    Doctor Psycho, the White Magician, Phobos and Deimos, Tezcatlipoca, etc, but the majority of fan favorites are female.

There's Aegeus, Baron Blitzkreig, Kung, Sumo the Samurai, Tezcatlipoca, and the White Magician. All of them have gone toe to toe with Diana.

And while not physically powerful, some other male villains that have given Diana a headache are Angle Man, Armageddon(original), Dr. Psycho, Egg Fu, Minister Blizzard, Nuclear, and the Red Panzer.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

It would be nice if someone were to dust them off, re-invent them, upgrade them...give them the "epic" treatment and make them worth a damn.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-13-2020 at 05:27 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It would be nice if someone were to dust them off, re-invent them, upgrade them...give them the "epic" treatment and make them worth a damn.

Steve Orlando did exactly that with Tezcatlipoca and Armageddon(although the new version is a female). Sadly, the others are still waiting for their turn.

Another red-haired villain? Redheads and doctors really have it in for Diana.

Is this a common question fans ask about male superheroes with male villains?

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I'm here for the duration. How bad could it be? Well yeah, very, but I've sat through horrible runs before.

Besides I like Liar Liar's name, design and the energy snakes look cool, but it's safe to say my pants aren't on fire.

Attachment 97527
    Tell you what I think is worth the price of admission...the chappy on the left. He's not dressed, like a S.H.I.E.L...I mean 'ARGUS' agent; so, we have to assume it's not Nick...I mean Nemes...I mean 'Steve'. I hope that's a new, male companion for Wonder Woman, with whom the sexual tension can be built, that never happened with Steve.

Is he a British lord, ..Bar Minerva's brother, mayhap? Is he a quirky, Dale Cooperesque sort from ARGUS? Intrigued...
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 06-13-2020 at 11:03 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Tell you what I think is worth the price of admission...the chappy on the left. He's not dressed, like a S.H.I.E.L...I mean 'ARGUS' agent; so, we have to assume it's not Nick...I mean Nemes...I mean 'Steve'. I hope that's a new, male companion for Wonder Woman, with whom the sexual tension can be built, that never happened with Steve.

Is he a British lord, ..Bar Minerva's brother, mayhap? Is he a quirky, Dale Cooperesque sort from ARGUS? Intrigued...
    I’m guessing that’s Maxwell Lord.

Is this a common question fans ask about male superheroes with male villains?
    Probably/Probably not, I don't know...I'm not concerned with what the general fandom commonly asks about male superheroes.
    I am asking it of Wonder Woman.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-14-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Incredible Member

Did they give a newly hired intern 10 minutes before publication to design this villain? I have no problem with a new villain, but could she at least get an interesting and dynamic design. Hell, could she at least get a design that doesn't represent me going to the local Walgreens to get flu medicine after my 3rd day of battling illness?

Anyway, I do think her powers look cool, and unlike others, I'm actually excited to see how Maxwell Lord merges into this story and the Wonder verse.