Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

ATSV Arana concept art:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    ATSV Arana concept art:

At least she would've been more recognizable like this but I guess they always latched onto making her big, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least she would've been more recognizable like this but I guess they always latched onto making her big, huh?
    It looks that way.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

MC2 Peter went back to being Spider-Man! Hooray!! Now give us a Peter/Mayday team up series!

Spider-Girls stick together!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    MC2 Peter went back to being Spider-Man! Hooray!! Now give us a Peter/Mayday team up series!
    I don't know if he's 100% back seems like he's just trying to be on the downlow or holding back because it should still be Mayday's show.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

A bit disappointed that it doesn't look like we're getting even another miniseries of her, but at least there's the Arana/Spider-Man 2099 prose novel that came out last month, so it seems like Marvel isn't completely shelving her. As for Kris Anka's concept art for Arana in Across the Spider-Verse, I'd have at least gone for keeping her hairstyle (and eyewear) more familiar --- though I am glad the design used in the end brought back the carapace. Not to mention, either way, I did not know I needed "muscle mama Arana" in my life until that point. Makes me think that if there's ever another Marvel vs. Capcom crossover (game or comic), that version of Anya Corazon should meet (and team up or brawl with) Marisa from Street Fighter 6.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    A bit disappointed that it doesn't look like we're getting even another miniseries of her, but at least there's the Arana/Spider-Man 2099 prose novel that came out last month, so it seems like Marvel isn't completely shelving her. As for Kris Anka's concept art for Arana in Across the Spider-Verse, I'd have at least gone for keeping her hairstyle (and eyewear) more familiar --- though I am glad the design used in the end brought back the carapace. Not to mention, either way, I did not know I needed "muscle mama Arana" in my life until that point. Makes me think that if there's ever another Marvel vs. Capcom crossover (game or comic), that version of Anya Corazon should meet (and team up or brawl with) Marisa from Street Fighter 6.
    Shouldn't we be getting something Madame Web related in a few months considering that the movie comes out in February?

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    Shouldn't we be getting something Madame Web related in a few months considering that the movie comes out in February?
    February next year? Maybe, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if he's 100% back seems like he's just trying to be on the downlow or holding back because it should still be Mayday's show.
    I bet Peter is probably taking it easy, getting in some back-from-the-dead cuddling time with Mary Jane, spending quality time with Benjy while doing Spidey stuff with Mayday when he has free time. I imagine he is currently unemployed due to having been...well...dead and then turned into a giant spider and then imprisoned on Earth-001 for quite some time. Of course, that can easily be fixed.

BANNED

So does Peter have both legs now?

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    So does Peter have both legs now?
    he should when 616 Peter lost his eye to Morlun he got it back after his Other phase
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I'm not loving this new look for Anya. It seems like it pays homage to her original look, but for some reason it just doesn't do it for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm not loving this new look for Anya. It seems like it pays homage to her original look, but for some reason it just doesn't do it for me.
    Understandable. I'm happier that she goes by Arana again, though.

Understandable. I'm happier that she goes by Arana again, though.
    Same here. Still getting accustomed to the new outfit, but it's not bad at all (IMHO):