Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
Unless the character is intended in the writing or characterization to have a supermodel's figure and/or build (e.g. Mary Jane Watson, DC's Power Girl), I guess I just assume that the exacts are up to artistic license and assume that any female character will eventually be depicted as being more well-endowed then they "really" are.
As far as I remember, only places where Anya got a more voluptous body were in covers (Which are made to be baits, I remember some X-Men blue issue where 15 year old Jean had big boobs in the cover, but in the comic itself she had a small chest, and I think both cover and comic had the same artist), otherwise she was consistently shown to have small boobs and whatnot, even with the many different art styles, so this one stands out, specially considering that Cindy and Gwen are in the same page and they have the right body proportions:

I think it's what I mentioned above, that dumbass mistake from Hispanic heritage thing put Julia by mistake with her old costume, and here we have Anya, with the wrong costume, and Julia's body proportions? Yeah I doubt that's a coincidence.

Also what's up with Gwen's costume? The white parts look weird, specially the hoodie.