Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Though, it has a very weird printing error. The dialogue of a page appeared in another. Here's the comparison between the reprint and the original.
    The same thing happened with the recent X-Men: Evolution reprint Marvel did.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Anya is back again in as part of a ongoing series in Black Widow! And she's written by Kelly Thompson who has mentioned for years how much she wanted to write her!

BLACK WIDOW #8

KELLY THOMPSON (W)

ELENA CASAGRANDE (A)

Cover by ADAM HUGHES

SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER

BY DAVI GO

The Black Widow races to learn the secrets behind Apogee and the powers of the Olio. Meanwhile, the White Widow is recruiting – but is the newly powered Lucy ready? The Widows’ spy-der on the inside, Anya Corazon, hunts for answers, but she’s running out of time—and headlong into danger. Don’t miss the beginning of a new era for the Black Widow—and her web of spy-ders!

Oh yeah, didn't they interact in Kelly Sue DeConnick's Avengers Assemble arc with Anya? I might be thinking of something else.

Great to see Anya in a book again .

Yeah, even the solicits references that team-up with the "web of spy-ders".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Anya is back again in as part of a ongoing series in Black Widow! And she's written by Kelly Thompson who has mentioned for years how much she wanted to write her!

BLACK WIDOW #8

KELLY THOMPSON (W)

ELENA CASAGRANDE (A)

Cover by ADAM HUGHES

BY DAVI GO

The Black Widow races to learn the secrets behind Apogee and the powers of the Olio. Meanwhile, the White Widow is recruiting – but is the newly powered Lucy ready? The Widows’ spy-der on the inside, Anya Corazon, hunts for answers, but she’s running out of time—and headlong into danger. Don’t miss the beginning of a new era for the Black Widow—and her web of spy-ders!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh yeah, didn't they interact in Kelly Sue DeConnick's Avengers Assemble arc with Anya? I might be thinking of something else.

Great to see Anya in a book again .
    Yeah, even the solicits references that team-up with the "web of spy-ders".
    Glorious. Absolutely glorious.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

BLACK WIDOW #8

KELLY THOMPSON (W)

ELENA CASAGRANDE (A)

Cover by ADAM HUGHES

BY DAVI GO

Congrats to all the Anya fans.

Just came to the realization that her being in the BW comic means she's moving to San Francisco. Well, that is a way to keep her away from Miles in Brooklyn.

Certainly explains why they haven't encountered each other. Maybe after Spider-Geddon, when Anya was forced to return to 616, she decided she needed a fresh start? What was keeping her in New York anyway? She has no family since her father died.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She was still in NYC during Last Remains, so she would have to move out after it. I imagine we might see Nat bringing her to SF, though.

This wouldn't be the first time she moves to SF. She lived there during her time in the Avengers Academy.

The fact she's lived there before could explain why she'd want to go back there.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Just came to the realization that her being in the BW comic means she's moving to San Francisco. Well, that is a way to keep her away from Miles in Brooklyn.

Moving to California would lean into my theory of her joining the Young Avengers if that book were to ever get relaunched.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Yeah, a new YA team would probably be based in LA because that's where team leader Kate Bishop is, and would use the HQ built for the West Coast Avengers in that recent series.

I've thought Anya would make a good addition to the YAs for a while anyway, as they've never had a Spider before. Since the Champions already have Miles, I wouldn't imagine her joining them, and the YAs are the other team for her age group.

Probably our first look at Anya.

The girl Nat is talking to has a very familiar bangs and bun. Probably Nat recruiting her. That's not Yelena (the other main character of the book) and I don't think that's the new character tha is being introduced, Laura, since Thompson has said that Yelena is the one who recruits her.

Probably our first look at Anya.

The girl Nat is talking to has a very familiar bangs and bun. Probably Nat recruiting her. That's not Yelena (the other main character of the book) and I don't think that's the new character tha is being introduced, Laura, since Thompson has said that Yelena is the one who recruits her.
    Just from the sketch, she's looking cute .

I wonder if she'll stick with the normal Spider-Girl look in this book.