Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

The short hair is probably the only drawback I have with this redesign.

The ponytail really gave her more personality, and with the right artists, it was a extension of Anya's feelings.

Yes, is impractical, but capes are also impractical, but we're not gonna remove them from Superman or Batman since they're just that iconic. At the same time, the practicality excuse goes out of the window when they added that scarf, which is just as a downside as a long ponytail.

It doesn't even have to be a long ponytail, a short one like early Araņa would be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    The short hair is probably the only drawback I have with this redesign.

The ponytail really gave her more personality, and with the right artists, it was a extension of Anya's feelings.

Yes, is impractical, but capes are also impractical, but we're not gonna remove them from Superman or Batman since they're just that iconic. At the same time, the practicality excuse goes out of the window when they added that scarf, which is just as a downside as a long ponytail.

It doesn't even have to be a long ponytail, a short one like early Araņa would be enough.
    Yeah, I'll miss the ponytail. Ponytails are great .

Y'all, the ponytail was sacrificed for her to become Araņa once again .

By the way...

WE WON!

ANYA GOES BACK TO ARAŅA WITH A NEW COSTUME!
    What are those "tubes" she's carrying (They're near her legs)? If they're going back to her magic side and possibly amplifying it, maybe they're scrolls? Now I'm curious about those.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'll miss the ponytail. Ponytails are great .
    Completely understandable. I'll miss it, too. No one did it better than McGuinness (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Y'all, the ponytail was sacrificed for her to become Araņa once again .
    Suits me fine. I'm not complaining. I'll be taking a wait-and-see attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    By the way...

What are those "tubes" she's carrying (They're near her legs)? If they're going back to her magic side and possibly amplifying it, maybe they're scrolls? Now I'm curious about those.
    Me too. Could it be in reference to Spider-Girls from 2018? That would be awesome, since I'm such a fan of that series (XD)

Yeah, I also noted those tubes on her hips. I made a full breakdown of her costume if anyone wants to read it, but I did noticed that the patterns in there are strikingly similar to those of the totem symbols.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I also noted those tubes on her hips. I made a full breakdown of her costume if anyone wants to read it, but I did noticed that the patterns in there are strikingly similar to those of the totem symbols.

Spider-Ham...Sweet...Sour.

I see you compared her to Kamen Rider!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me too. Could it be in reference to Spider-Girls from 2018? That would be awesome, since I'm such a fan of that series (XD)

https://i.imgur.com/yQAItKe.jpg
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/cd710c3e...2bd450c869.jpg
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/ea5bdda8...c14b1bcb19.jpg[/QUOTE]

Good points there, I remember finding it particularly amusing that in Spider-Geddon, the scrolls they got in Spider-Girls made Anya get a magic armor lol.

It could be interesting if the scrolls she's carrying activate some magic spell, though I wonder if she'd need to read 'em to do so, 'cause if so, only her and that Nina chick would be able to read 'em, could have an amusing situation where a villain steals a scroll, tries to use it's magic, realizes they can't read then Anya punches 'em in the face lol.

Though having to read 'em to activate 'em could be an annoying gimmic, and the scrolls in Spider-Geddon didn't need to be read to be activated, but anyways, if those are magical scrolls, I do wonder what they'll do, hopefully she doesn't need 'em to activate her carapace or somethin' like that lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Good points there, I remember finding it particularly amusing that in Spider-Geddon, the scrolls they got in Spider-Girls made Anya get a magic armor lol.

It could be interesting if the scrolls she's carrying activate some magic spell, though I wonder if she'd need to read 'em to do so, 'cause if so, only her and that Nina chick would be able to read 'em, could have an amusing situation where a villain steals a scroll, tries to use it's magic, realizes they can't read then Anya punches 'em in the face lol.

Though having to read 'em to activate 'em could be an annoying gimmic, and the scrolls in Spider-Geddon didn't need to be read to be activated, but anyways, if those are magical scrolls, I do wonder what they'll do, hopefully she doesn't need 'em to activate her carapace or somethin' like that lol.[/QUOTE]

The magic armor was honestly my favorite part. "Spider-Girls, Power Up!"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Haha, yeah, Spider-Chan, you mentioned "henshin" in your blog post, and well, Anya DOES have a history of it!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Edge of Spider-Verse #1 variant by Stephen Segovia.

And another one by Bengal!
    Last edited by Spider-Chan; 06-28-2022 at 05:27 PM.

I love that Bengal cover .

Who is that female Spider between her feet?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love that Bengal cover .

Who is that female Spider between her feet?
    Was wondering the same.

Also there's an ad for Gala behind that same Spider-Woman lol.