Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    New costume, old hairstyle?
    Looks better anyways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Okay so, there's the very obvious gag here to make her accidentally shoot webs when doing that hand gesture, anyone else think it'll happen at some point? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Anya finally does magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Looks better anyways lol.

Okay so, there's the very obvious gag here to make her accidentally shoot webs when doing that hand gesture, anyone else think it'll happen at some point? Lol.
    Maybe. Nothing saying the original powers completely overrode the Spider-Island powers, after all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Maybe. Nothing saying the original powers completely overrode the Spider-Island powers, after all.
    I mean, I said that because she's rather clearly shown to still have her Spider-Island powers, or at least, organic webs:

(Edge of Spider-Verse#1).

So unless this is a mistake (And if so it'd be a really dumb one to make in a splash page), she still has 'em.

Edit: Now that I pay better attention, it is weird that it looks like she's swinging with webs with her right arm, but the left arm looks like she's letting go of the bola's line, now that's making me think that maybe Anya only has organic webs on her right arm...

Also has Anya done anything of note yet? I'm considering to maybe read Edge of Spider-Verse for her, or at least speed read it, but if she does nothing, then I don't wanna bother reading with a comic by Slott lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-04-2022 at 08:02 PM.

I mean, I said that because she's rather clearly shown to still have her Spider-Island powers, or at least, organic webs:

(Edge of Spider-Verse#1).

So unless this is a mistake (And if so it'd be a really dumb one to make in a splash page), she still has 'em.

Edit: Now that I pay better attention, it is weird that it looks like she's swinging with webs with her right arm, but the left arm looks like she's letting go of the bola's line, now that's making me think that maybe Anya only has organic webs on her right arm...

Also has Anya done anything of note yet? I'm considering to maybe read Edge of Spider-Verse for her, or at least speed read it, but if she does nothing, then I don't wanna bother reading with a comic by Slott lol.
    First issue was her spotlight, and beyond that, she does cameo here and there with Julia, recruiting the new Spiders.

Fair enough.

I would have liked to see how she learned the new powers, and how far they can go. Also if the Spider-Girl are gone or not? A new series explaining this would be awesome.

I wonder if Slott wrote this to annoy Doctor Strange nerds.

I would have liked to see how she learned the new powers, and how far they can go.
    How she learned this is a big deal too, 'cause if there's no excuse for Anya to suddenly already know spells it's gonna be some awkward asspull lol.

Also if the Spider-Girl are gone or not? A new series explaining this would be awesome.
    There wasn't really anything hinting her Spider-Girl powers are gone, and hell, the same comic where she gets the new costume she still shows organic webs.

Hell, does she even have her Araņa powers back? 'Cause at least in Edge of Spider-Verse doesn't make it look like she has the carapace back at all.

I wonder if Slott wrote this to annoy Doctor Strange nerds.
    I imagine it's just a reference to Steve Ditko. It wouldn't be the first time someone brings this up.

I imagine it's just a reference to Steve Ditko. It wouldn't be the first time someone brings this up.
    Still though, there's a difference between "Huh, we both do this thing" and "Doctor Strange is just ripping off this Spider-Magic that mostly doesn't exist until now.".

Would be very nice if that were the case.

has there ever been a comic book creator who wasnt please at the actor who portrays their character?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Aside from Anya's role in today's Spider-Man #3, today also came out the second volume of Araņa, Araņa: Night of the Hunter!

Aside from collecting the rest of the Heart of the Spider series, it also includes the never before collected Spider-Man/Araņa: The Hunter Revealed, and the back-up stories from Captain America where she met Rikki for the first time!

Aside from Anya's role in today's Spider-Man #3, today also came out the second volume of Araņa, Araņa: Night of the Hunter!

Aside from collecting the rest of the Heart of the Spider series, it also includes the never before collected Spider-Man/Araņa: The Hunter Revealed, and the back-up stories from Captain America where she met Rikki for the first time!
    Awesome and spectacular. Thanks for sharing that news.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Awesome and spectacular. Thanks for sharing that news.
    Indeed. I've been waiting for those back-ups to be collected for a long time now. Glad it's finally happening (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. I've been waiting for those back-ups to be collected for a long time now. Glad it's finally happening (XD)

Spectacular!