Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The backstory presented in that annual between Bendis and Ahmed's runs is merely fake memories, and therefore cannot be trusted. Remember, Ahmed is now having Miles start to remember things from 1610. It's only a matter of time before he realises he, his family, and Bombshell are transplants and not 616 natives.
    I hope he remembers ultimate Jessica Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I hope he remembers ultimate Jessica Drew
    I hope so, too. A personal favorite, and one of the more interesting aspects that came from Bendis' Ultimate Clone Saga.

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-30-2020 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Corrected Grammatical Errors.

Considering how probably Miles already knows Anya, since they live in the same location, and he knows Jess it would be cool if he introduces them to each other.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Considering how probably Miles already knows Anya, since they live in the same location, and he knows Jess it would be cool if he introduces them to each other.
    Yeah, that would be very cool, actually.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I miss this red costume from Ultimate Spider-Woman.

Saladin is currently exploring and bringing back characters from the Ultimate universe like Ultimate Green Goblin in his run of Miles Morales: Spider-Man. So we will see if Ultimate Jess comes back. (Which I highly doubt).
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Saladin is currently exploring and bringing back characters from the Ultimate universe like Ultimate Green Goblin in his run of Miles Morales: Spider-Man. So we will see if Ultimate Jess comes back. (Which I highly doubt).
    Yeah, I hear that. I'd love to see it happen, but yeah, I doubt it will. I'll be glad to be wrong, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I miss this red costume from Ultimate Spider-Woman.
    Me too, Frontier. IMHO, they should never have changed her look...

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-28-2022 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Extraordinary Member

Its a shame everything got cut down.

I would have like to see an Outlawed miniseries with Anya, Miles and Gwen.

Maybe even running into Ultimate Jess.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 08-31-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Champions #2 wasn't solicited as (of 5), so it may be that Outlawed wasn't cut down after all. In fact the only previously announced book in the line not resolicited by now is New Warriors.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

By Pablo Leon, who previously said he wanted to do a Anya graphic novel for Scholastic.

It was retweeted by Phil Lord. Make that as however you want.

Extraordinary Member

By Pablo Leon, who previously said he wanted to do a Anya graphic novel for Scholastic.

It was retweeted by Phil Lord. Make that as however you want.
    I have already have no doubt she’ll be in the Sequel.

I’m just concerned how she’ll be portrayed. And which Earth is she from?

There's no reason for her not to be from 616 (the movie uses the same Earth designations as the comics). She would probably be a rookie hero who just got her powers, realises they're similar to Spider-Man's and calls herself Spider-Girl. She will have never been Arana, that would be too complicated considering they'd probably only dedicate a few minutes to her origin.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's no reason for her not to be from 616 (the movie uses the same Earth designations as the comics). She would probably be a rookie hero who just got her powers, realises they're similar to Spider-Man's and calls herself Spider-Girl. She will have never been Arana, that would be too complicated considering they'd probably only dedicate a few minutes to her origin.
    Things have probably changed from this, but a document that was leaked from Sony back in 2016 or 2015, showed that Sony can only use Anya as Arana and not Spider-Girl.

The document also says that Jessica Drew can only be used as Spider-Woman by Sony and that Marvel can only use her without anything be related to Spider-Man. Guess that explains why Jessica hasn't appeared in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon or even Avengers Assemble after Marvel gained the television rights back.

That doesn't make any sense, as there's no reason they shouldn't have been able to use her as Spider-Girl when they can use the other Spider-Girl, Mayday.

If that document dates from 2011, then it's probably just out of date, as Anya became Spider-Girl in 2010.