Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Yeah, from the neck down anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably just using the latest Marvel promotional art.

The disconnect between this show and it's promotional art has always been weird.

While the new one is basically Silk's colors...
    Well, Cindy's not in the show, so that doesn't matter. The reason she needs to not look like Venom normally is because we already know from promo art that she'll be Venomized at some point.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, Cindy's not in the show, so that doesn't matter. The reason she needs to not look like Venom normally is because we already know from promo art that she'll be Venomized at some point.
    Ironically, despite finally using her costume from the promotional art, her venomized version was different from the one from the promotional art. They used another version from Patrick Brown's drafts.

Promo art:

Show:

Patrick Brown's sketches (the one from promos is the first while the one used in the show was the second):

Weaponized ponytail .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Weaponized ponytail .
    At least it's not Venom's tongue as a zipper like Gwenom . . . (Kidding, I thought that was a nice unique touch.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Please, I hope that the venom suit is not permanent. make her a regular super powered girl again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    So yeah, a collection of Araņa coming this fall!

This is the first this issues would be collected in this format, previously they were printed in only digest formats.
    It's priced like a digest, though.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    It's priced like a digest, though.
    Oh, shoot. I simply assumed it was in a normal format due to the quantity of issues, which seems to be on par with some of the Complete Collections line :/

Didn't even realized about the price. 12 issues packed in a digest format seems a lot, normally it's just 6 :/

On the other hand, clicking the link to see the price, I notice that the release date has changed from December to October. Incidentally, one month after she comes back to comics in Sins of Norman Osborn.

Weaponized ponytail .
    Ever played Donkey Kong Country 2? Dixie's ponytail is used as a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Oh, shoot. I simply assumed it was in a normal format due to the quantity of issues, which seems to be on par with some of the Complete Collections line :/

Didn't even realized about the price. 12 issues packed in a digest format seems a lot, normally it's just 6 :/

On the other hand, clicking the link to see the price, I notice that the release date has changed from December to October. Incidentally, one month after she comes back to comics in Sins of Norman Osborn.
    The series Spidey had all twelve issues and was priced like a digest, so it's not unheard of.

They've just announced Ironheart in the same format too (it was in the September solicitations). All 12 issues of Eve Ewing's run in one book. It's the standard format they've been using lately for titles aimed at kids.

Extraordinary Member

Which actress could hypothetically best play Anya?

My fan cast is Jenna Ortega. She's Mexican-puertorican, in her recent appearance in You (from Netflix) shows that she's got the acting skill to play a multilayered character, and she's currently 17, so if Sony fast-tracks a movie she'll still be on age to play a teenager (to compare, Zendaya and Holland were entering their 20's when Homecoming came out).

Also, this look from the Spider-Man:Homecoming premiere just screams Anya:

Last edited by Spider-Chan; 06-25-2020 at 02:50 PM.

Hey all:

So I'm convinced that I really want to try Anya out as a character, and I wanted to get all of her issues/appearances since she became Spider-Girl under one book as a custom hardcover. Can someone list out her most significant appearances since her debut as Spider-Girl?

So far, I've got Spider-Girl, Amazing Spider-Girl, her story in Avengers Assemble, Fear Itself: The Home Front, Young Allies, Avengers Academy: Giant-Size, and Spider-Girls. Am I missing anything? Is it too much for one custom bind?

Web Warriors - she was the team leader.