Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
Until we get some actual news, what's there to talk about?

Dr. Strange is doing solid sales at least! Might help the case for more supernatural presence in the MU. No news on Blade yet.
Howling Commandos of SHIELD? Scarlet Witch? It's strange, but for all the protestations about the lack of supernatural, there isn't actually a lot of talk of it. Even with all the Dr. Strange push, his appreciation thread was more active before the movie or book. Maybe everyone's busy? I love the character, but I have been a bit busy, and honestly, too disappointed with his book.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
I don't know. This is effectively a dead thread.

And these birthday things are a) thread necromancy, b) off topic, and c) deserving of their own thread .
How are they off topic? I'm not sure exactly what the purpose of this thread is -- to complain about the lack of supernatural books? To list books or characters folks want to see? To appreciate old supernatural titles?

I don't see anything wrong with resurrecting a thread, if one is posting content, and I like the birthday posts, even if I don't respond immediately. They remind me of creators or books I enjoyed in the past, and sometimes that sparks immediate conversation.