Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

I took a break from DC entirely from just before Flashpoint to Rebirth. After Rebirth, I started picking up the Superman books, Green Lantern, and Titans. I dropped Superman shortly after Bendis took over, as I didn't care for his direction, so now I'm down to just Green Lantern and Titans, and I'm on the fence with Titans right now, with the whole Academy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    . . . These days, I'll be getting Batman and Scooby-Doo Mysteries plus the one-shot Stargirl Spring Break Special. There are one-to-three more titles I might add once I buy the latest issues and see if I like them enough.

Otherwise, my pull list these days is only a few Dark Horse books that are connected to Mignola's Hellboy titles.
    Not much change since I posted last month. Still waiting for Stargirl Spring Break Special to ship later this month, and I've picked up a couple of copies each of
    * Catwoman
    * Detective Comics
    * Batman: The Detective
    but I'm not sure how long I'll stick with those.

Right now, it's all minis.

Batman Black and White (one more issue anyway)
    Other History of the DC Universe (This is a very interesting take)
    Rorschach (Not what I expected, but to be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect. Anyway Tom King does 12 issue stories very well)
    Strange Adventures (What did I just say about Tom King?)
    Superman and the Authority (It's Grant Morrison. Do the characters even matter to me? i think not.)
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?