Its going to be sad seeing Orlando leave the book.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Its going to be sad seeing Orlando leave the book.

I totally agree. I feel like Orlando has been building up so much momentum in his run and now it's coming to an end. I wish DC would have more faith in him and make him the ongoing writer of this book instead of just Mr. Fill-In.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Yeah, Orlando should have been the ongoing writer. He was robbed.

When was the last time we got Diana, Donna, AND Hippolyta on panel in the same comic book?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I'm going to miss Steve Orlando, too. His run didn't excite me to the levels of Rucka, but I'd put him up with Jimenez for very competent, enjoyable creatives for the book.

And we finally see Gudra! It clashes with her previous Rebirth depiction from Odyssey of the Amazons, but I don't think anyone will really notice (or care).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm going to miss Steve Orlando, too. His run didn't excite me to the levels of Rucka, but I'd put him up with Jimenez for very competent, enjoyable creatives for the book.

And we finally see Gudra! It clashes with her previous Rebirth depiction from Odyssey of the Amazons, but I don't think anyone will really notice (or care).
    Is that part of Rebirth orbtge 52? Either way I don't think it's considered continuity anynlonger.... and it was horrible...lol

Interesting issue... I’d didn’t see Phantom Stranger or the Gates of Heaven coming.

Nice to see Diana, Donna, and Hippolyta together again in the same issue. Thankfully they seem to be slowly wiping Donna’s previous personality away a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Yeah, having gone through Orlando's issues over the past few days, kind of wish he was the main long-term writer who took over after Rucka left.