Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 446
  1. #376
    Mighty Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Are the current Daughters of Liberty pretty much a female version of the Illuminati?
    Don't know enough about them to say whether this is true or not, sorry.

  2. #377
    Mighty Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    You talk as though there aren't people already pushing for it.
    I don't doubt that for even a millisecond that it can happen, nor that it wouldn't be disguised under the veil of "progress", "being inclusive" or "past references made" to falsely justify it.

  3. #378
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    What is that and how does it apply to her in that moment?
    The Clean Wehrmacht myth is false notion that the regular German armed forces (the Wehrmacht) were not involved in the Holocaust or other war crimes during World War II. While discussing the SHRA, Steve makes a comparison between it and Hitler's regime. Sally retorts that Hitler's people were "just following orders".

  4. #379
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,168

    Default

    I haven't heard of anyone pushing for Johnny to be gay. Some have suggested he could be bisexual so his attraction to women would remain.

  5. #380
    Mighty Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Clean Wehrmacht myth is false notion that the regular German armed forces (the Wehrmacht) were not involved in the Holocaust or other war crimes during World War II. While discussing the SHRA, Steve makes a comparison between it and Hitler's regime. Sally retorts that Hitler's people were "just following orders".
    ...you know before CW i felt some measure of sympathy for with what happened to her child and her articles towards mutants...then that changed after she and Urich sacrificed their journalistic integrity to cover up what Stark did to fund 42, her little speech against Steve after the man surrendered and learning this bit of information makes me glad she hasn't been seen or heard off in a while until SE.

  6. #381
    Mighty Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I haven't heard of anyone pushing for Johnny to be gay. Some have suggested he could be bisexual so his attraction to women would remain.
    It's only a matter of time before Marvel does one or the other to get a reaction out of people. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if they make him Iceman's new boyfriend if it does happen.

  7. #382
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    The Chameleon should debut as the main villain in the next Spider-Man film.

  8. #383
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,168

    Default

    Galactus needs the universe far more than it needs him.

  9. #384
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    It's only a matter of time before Marvel does one or the other to get a reaction out of people. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if they make him Iceman's new boyfriend if it does happen.
    Considering Iceman’s last string of boyfriends, I’d honestly be ok with that.

  10. #385
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,168

    Default

    Tigra should be more powerful.

  11. #386
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,168

    Default

    If the X-Men are still going to whine about M-Day, the Avengers are justified in holding Onslaught against them.

  12. #387
    Unstoppable Member KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    The reverence that some people hold for Jack Kirby at the expense of Stan Lee is stupid. They (and others like Ditko) were equally important for the success of Marvel Comics.

  13. #388
    Boisterously Confused
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    The reverence that some people hold for Jack Kirby at the expense of Stan Lee is stupid. They (and others like Ditko) were equally important for the success of Marvel Comics.
    I think you can rearrange those three names in any order and still be correct.

  14. #389
    Unstoppable Member KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I think you can rearrange those three names in any order and still be correct.
    I guess, but Kirby is deified in this way more than Lee or others.

  15. #390
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I guess, but Kirby is deified in this way more than Lee or others.
    I feel like that's mostly because he died a good decade before the other two.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •