Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Are the current Daughters of Liberty pretty much a female version of the Illuminati?
    Don't know enough about them to say whether this is true or not, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    You talk as though there aren't people already pushing for it.
    I don't doubt that for even a millisecond that it can happen, nor that it wouldn't be disguised under the veil of "progress", "being inclusive" or "past references made" to falsely justify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    What is that and how does it apply to her in that moment?
    The Clean Wehrmacht myth is false notion that the regular German armed forces (the Wehrmacht) were not involved in the Holocaust or other war crimes during World War II. While discussing the SHRA, Steve makes a comparison between it and Hitler's regime. Sally retorts that Hitler's people were "just following orders".

I haven't heard of anyone pushing for Johnny to be gay. Some have suggested he could be bisexual so his attraction to women would remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Clean Wehrmacht myth is false notion that the regular German armed forces (the Wehrmacht) were not involved in the Holocaust or other war crimes during World War II. While discussing the SHRA, Steve makes a comparison between it and Hitler's regime. Sally retorts that Hitler's people were "just following orders".
    ...you know before CW i felt some measure of sympathy for with what happened to her child and her articles towards mutants...then that changed after she and Urich sacrificed their journalistic integrity to cover up what Stark did to fund 42, her little speech against Steve after the man surrendered and learning this bit of information makes me glad she hasn't been seen or heard off in a while until SE.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I haven't heard of anyone pushing for Johnny to be gay. Some have suggested he could be bisexual so his attraction to women would remain.
    It's only a matter of time before Marvel does one or the other to get a reaction out of people. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if they make him Iceman's new boyfriend if it does happen.

The Chameleon should debut as the main villain in the next Spider-Man film.

Galactus needs the universe far more than it needs him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    It's only a matter of time before Marvel does one or the other to get a reaction out of people. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if they make him Iceman's new boyfriend if it does happen.
    Considering Iceman’s last string of boyfriends, I’d honestly be ok with that.

Tigra should be more powerful.

If the X-Men are still going to whine about M-Day, the Avengers are justified in holding Onslaught against them.

The reverence that some people hold for Jack Kirby at the expense of Stan Lee is stupid. They (and others like Ditko) were equally important for the success of Marvel Comics.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    The reverence that some people hold for Jack Kirby at the expense of Stan Lee is stupid. They (and others like Ditko) were equally important for the success of Marvel Comics.
    I think you can rearrange those three names in any order and still be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I think you can rearrange those three names in any order and still be correct.
    I guess, but Kirby is deified in this way more than Lee or others.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I guess, but Kirby is deified in this way more than Lee or others.
    I feel like that's mostly because he died a good decade before the other two.