Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Steve is Cap.

Sam is Falcon

Bucky is Winter Soldier

Tony is Ironman

Marvel should have used the characters they already had instead of creating new ones like Kamala Khan and Riri Williams and shoving them into established namesakes roles

That sure is controversial
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Squirrel Girl beating everyone isn't funny, it's just stupid. She wore out that gimmick ages ago.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    Squirrel Girl beating everyone isn't funny, it's just stupid. She wore out that gimmick ages ago.
    I can't call that Controversial. I'm thinking it's truth

Steve is Cap.

Sam is Falcon

Bucky is Winter Soldier

Tony is Ironman

Marvel should have used the characters they already had instead of creating new ones like Kamala Khan and Riri Williams and shoving them into established namesakes roles
    Riri has her own mantle, and Kamala isn't stepping on any toes.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Ultimate Member

Riri Williams NEVER NEVER NEVER called herself Ironman. Not once. Unlike Dr Victor Von Doom in his book called Iron Man. Like James Rhodes did when he took over for Tony TWICE.

Kamala took over a name that was no longer being used. Like Dick Grayson did with the Nightwing name. Like the current Aqualad is doing now.

Jason Todd and Tim Drake took the Robin name after Dick and even Jason left the role.

Jason took the name of Red Hood-a name JOKER once held.

Harley Quinn while she spells it different is the 5th person using that name.

Wasn't there another Human Torch before Johnny Storm????

You can not be shoved into something that is NOT an active name at the time.

If we are going to bash Riri & Kamala for having FIRST solo runs under someone Else's name.

Let us bash Dr Doom, James Rhodes, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, Harley Quinn & Ted Kord as well. Since they all did the same thing being accused of Kamala & Riri.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Riri Williams NEVER NEVER NEVER called herself Ironman. Not once. Unlike Dr Victor Von Doom in his book called Iron Man. Like James Rhodes did when he took over for Tony TWICE.
    Riri took over Tony's book after the disaster that was Civil War 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Sue should be the leader of the Fantastic Four.
    is this really controversial because I see it all the time on online circles

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Of course it is. You see how many people got something to say about what was an opinion on an opinion thread

All-New Member

New Agents of Atlas looks like Racial Segregation. lol
    Putting all of the new East-Asian heroes in a team composed entirely of Asians. and fighting in events relegated to Asia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by irhyme View Post
    Putting all of the new East-Asian heroes in a team composed entirely of Asians. and fighting in events relegated to Asia.
    yeah that never happened, pff (quickly tries to shove excalibur, MI 13, alpha flight, the russian team, even the west coast avengers down a blender)

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yeah that never happened, pff (quickly tries to shove excalibur, MI 13, alpha flight, the russian team, even the west coast avengers down a blender)
    What do you mean by this? I don't understand "pff" and when I google it its a football term.

Of course it is. You see how many people got something to say about what was an opinion on an opinion thread
    Hmph. Touche'
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by irhyme View Post
    This literally makes no sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    What do you mean by this? I don't understand "pff" and when I google it its a football term.

Hmph. Touche'
    the pff was an sound, like a sarcastic coff because it's a really strange statement since we have had many teams focused on a specfic part of the globe, so the agents of atlas aren't anything new and certaintly not something that promotes segregation.

* Civil War should not have made the Pro-reg side the villains.

* The so-called "marginalizing of the X-Men" was a paranoid fan myth. They had multiple books even when they weren't in the movies which is better than most characters without a movie deal.

* Dr Doom is a complete monster whom fans have been deluded into thinking has a noble side.

* Far too many marvel villainesses are either femme fatales, women scorned, misandrists or female lackeys.

Mutant or non Mutant Scarlet Witch could be the greatest primary antagonist the X-Men have ever had.

When I started reading comics Jean was long dead so I prefer the Scott and Emma relationship.

Franklin Richard's is a false god, and his only purpose is to be a BS Deus Ex Machina when **** gets to real.

The Omega Level Mutant list should be a tad longer, I mean seriously their are some serious OP mutants who should have been added but oh well.

All the X- Men who have died in the age of Krakoa are clones and their's nothing concrete to suggest otherwise so the writers need to chill out with that ****.
    Last edited by Journey; 06-21-2020 at 06:10 AM.