Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playstation 5

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The speculation is that the digital version will be $50 less. We won't know for sure until they announce the price.
    my hope as well, since I'll probably have to end up buying an external HD to fix it's tiny storage space.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Who said non digital? They said there will be a version that is Digital only. they won't put the Blu-ray drive in it. I dont know if that's gonna drop the price down a bit or if that version will use the extra space for a bigger hard drive. Anyway consoles want use to move that direction. It cuts out stores like GameStop who push used games on customers.
    There’s one called digital. It’s a games console, so yeah, it’s digital.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    There’s one called digital. It’s a games console, so yeah, it’s digital.
    Digital only, you will be unable to play physical media. Im not even sure the point you are trying to make. Its a PS5 minus the Blu ray disc drive. I dont buy physical games anymore so I'm happy thats an option. But I would like to know if it drops the price or if they just fill the space with a larger hardrive since the 875GB is kinda small. But if Immortal is right and its just gonna drop the price 50 bucks. Iono I might just get the standard ps5.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-18-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Digital only, you will be unable to play physical media. Im not even sure the point you are trying to make. Its a PS5 minus the Blu ray disc drive. I dont buy physical games anymore so I'm happy thats an option. But I would like to know if it drops the price or if they just fill the space with a larger hardrive since the 875GB is kinda small. But if Immortal is right and its just gonna drop the price 50 bucks. Iono I might just get the standard ps5.
    Why is not having an optical drive any more digital? RAM, HDD, Blu Ray, IP - it’s all digital.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Why is not having an optical drive any more digital? RAM, HDD, Blu Ray, IP - it’s all digital.
    But it requires physical media to use. Jesus christ, lol I can't tell if your trolling or not. If you dont intend to use Any physical media you can save money by getting a version that doesn't play any physical media. You have get the digital version of games and movies. Digital meaning not physical media, 100% digital. Wtf am i doing your clearly trolling