Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb How much have u spent on Hickman's x-books? all titles since July

Since there's no new books til July I was thinking we all share how much we've all spent on x-books since July of last year.. This includes if you buy print and digital.

All 76 books since this Wednesday have roughly cost me about $335.00..

I have mostly all standard main covers expect for FF and X-MEN which are all mark brooks covers.

Excalibur venom island variant, Giant Sized Jean and Emma variant, X-men #1 Artgerm variant, wolverine 2 GLMK variant and Marauders dark phoenix variant.
    Last edited by MAR420X; 06-14-2020 at 11:31 AM.

BANNED

I only picked up Fallen Angels and X-23's appearance in the main book, and only in digital. This entire setup frankly doesn't interest me at all so I won't be buying any of the others.

I don't know exactly how much but i own all of the trade paper backs that have been released so far vol 1-4 and already paid for 5 and 6. I also have the house of X/powers of x hard cover. That's not counting individual books.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Read whatever's been added to Marvel Unlimited.

Thrilled I didn't spend 335 dollars on this borefest.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not much since I had to go digital to dodge spoilers.
    "Cable was right!"

That is a lot of money spent for entertainment. I don't buy all of the books. I mainly buy Hickman's book and X-force. They are the only two in my pull list, however sometimes I do buy the other books but not consistently. I will buy all the Giant Size X-men books as well.

More than likely I will buy Wolverine for a time since I enjoy Ben Percy's work. I will check out X-factor and Children of the Atom.

I don't like spending more than 15-20 dollars a month on comics (I'm cheap and I'd rather put extra money in an interest bearing savings account or put more toward my individual retirement account).

Spectacular Member

I just bought the House/Powers of X TPB on Amazon since it was relatively cheap. None of the previews have really convinced me to buy other books -- I know the majority are loving this era, but it hasn't done much for me outside of the initial story in HoX

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...We've had Marauders 10 in late May, and New Mutants 10 and Excalibur 10 last week...

I've bought the HoX/PoX floppies and the DoX: XM, NM, EX, M, XF, H, plus the GSXMs...so far. (I have no clue how much all that totals)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Well I’ve bought everything since the relaunch plus a variant cover or two. So whatever that number is. A lot, I’ve spent a lot.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Well I’ve bought everything since the relaunch plus a variant cover or two. So whatever that number is. A lot, I’ve spent a lot.
    I honestly don't want to think about it. lol
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I honestly don't want to think about it. lol
    I also bought the HoX/PoX hardcover when it came out because I loved the story so much. Just remembered that. I can hear my wallet screaming at me from the other room.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Honestly, since March, I have hardly skimmed through DoX. But I had spend on Hic-XMen and Percy's X-Force and all the first issues on Hellions and Wolverine so far. Now HoX/PoX is entirely different story. I had spent a lot.

I bought all the singles of Hox/Pox, X-Men, Marauders, X-Force, Wolverine and Hellions plus the Hox/Pox hardcover just because I loved the story so didn't mind the double dip.

I bought them all but dropped Fallen Angels after issue 3 I think, but now am buying Cable and Hellions so that kind of replaces that one. If this is just a bait and switch tease with regards to OG Cable in the new Cable book, however, I’ll be dropping that one with the quickness. Dugan needs to bring back the OG and give him a new lease on life, freeing him from the trappings of future destiny, by sending Kid Cable back to his predestined future.

HOX/POX hardcover, New Mutants TPB, X-Men TPB, and will likely keep getting the X-Men ones as they seem most connected at core to HOXPOX. Excalibur and Fallen Angels didn't click with me, and I like Marauders but not enough to get a trade.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right