Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hard to say but I've purchased most issues except the half end of Fallen Angels, some NM, Wolvie and Cable. And I bought a few variants of HoX #1 and PoX #1. It's been a lot. EeK!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I bought all of House of X/Power of X while it was coming out...and every x-title after that until I couldn't stand reading Fallen Angels and non-Hickman New Mutants after about 3-4 issues

haven't bought any since all the Jan or February...but I'll probably buy a few issues of the titles I really really like to show my support

I bought all the X-titles since HoX/PoX but missed the miniseries because I was doing digital only at the time. I decided to go back to floppies after getting excited about the X-Men again with the Dawn of X! Of course I bought the HoX/PoX hardcover afterwards so I would have a physical copy of the series.

I was going to drop Fallen Angels but I wanted to get my set of Dark Phoenix and Days of Future Past covers so I went all the way to issue 6 even though the art was horrible on the Fallen Angels DP variant cover!

So I spent quite a bit on X-books since the HoX/PoX relaunch, I was paying digital for Age of X-Man and Uncanny before that though!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    That is a lot of money spent for entertainment. I don't buy all of the books. I mainly buy Hickman's book and X-force. They are the only two in my pull list, however sometimes I do buy the other books but not consistently. I will buy all the Giant Size X-men books as well.

More than likely I will buy Wolverine for a time since I enjoy Ben Percy's work. I will check out X-factor and Children of the Atom.

I don't like spending more than 15-20 dollars a month on comics (I'm cheap and I'd rather put extra money in an interest bearing savings account or put more toward my individual retirement account).
    If that is a lot of entertainment you definitely don't want to see my Switch library. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

great comments and feedback guys!!!

so what are going to do with x of swords?

im trying 2 figure out the best route for me lol

gonna b expensive like $100ish

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

I'll be buying. I have quite a bit of disposable income as i have a soy allergy so don't eat out and am pretty antisocial anyway so as long as diversity exists i'm there. I can't quit my x-men. Funny thing is i'm not really a collector i just love the smell of paper. I even threw the cover of my hardback hox pox book in the trash. i hate slipcovers. wish the art was directly pritned on the harcover. But i will say me buying x-men now is more about the controversy being over and disney/marvel having the rights back than anythnig else. I feel good or bad the stories aren't purposeful watered down now to serve a specific intent so i can just enjoy the premise for what it is again adn see where it goes.

sorry for typos in advance im drunk.. and lazy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Since there's no new books til July I was thinking we all share how much we've all spent on x-books since July of last year.. This includes if you buy print and digital.

All 76 books since this Wednesday have roughly cost me about $335.00..

I have mostly all standard main covers expect for FF and X-MEN which are all mark brooks covers.

Excalibur venom island variant, Giant Sized Jean and Emma variant, X-men #1 Artgerm variant, wolverine 2 GLMK variant and Marauders dark phoenix variant.
    there is new books .it started the end of may

A lot and i'm honestly afraid to calculate it.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    there is new books .it started the end of may
    yes I included the newly releases bringing the total to 76 with Excalibur 10 there's no new titles til july 8

where u guys at now?

going thru a new subscription service i get all my x books once a month last months shipment was $30.00 and after wednesdays new release that shipment is (12 books) $50.00

includes empyre x-men mini also..

reading and collecting x book$ costs $$$$$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by MAR420X; 08-16-2020 at 02:09 PM.

BANNED

where u guys at now?

going thru a new subscription service i get all my x books once a month last months shipment was $30.00 and after wednesdays new release that shipment is (12 books) $50.00

includes empyre x-men mini also..

reading and collecting x book$ costs $$$$$$$$$$$$
    A big fat "0."

I’ve bought every physical issue of everything released on the x men line. A few variants as well here and there. Nothing else. I don’t even know how much I’ve spent on this run that I mostly despise.

I bought HoX/PoX in floppies and the Oversized Hardcover.

From there - Im waiting for oversized hardcovers of only Hickman written books.
    Im hoping it collects Xmen 1-11 plus the Giant Sized Issues.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

I just had an L-shaped book case/shelf/desk put in my den for comic book space. Been collecting since I was a kid and got boxes and boxes of X-Men/X-titles related and Spiderman. Currently getting all of the X-titles (may pass on COTA when eventually comes out). Already got Juggernaut down to get at my LCS. Man when I was younger and single and making money it wasn't nothing for me to buy a real old early issue of Amazing Spiderman or Uncanny every month.

I haven't spent a dollar on Hickman's X-books because in this part of the world, comicbooks are even more expensive, especially after a social uprising and in the middle of a pandemic haha [cries internally]
    But I really want to read HOX & POX, and at least the main X-Men series
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH