Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't know much about Dr.Light, but if he can control energy, can he control Carol? If he can he can just have her punch herself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I don’t think she could drain him, no. He has way more feats of that than she does.

But Superman is kind of a weird case, in that he explicitly has his powers due to yellow sunlight, so if that is drained away, and DC seems fine with that, then it’s drained away. And he’s powerless, I guess...?

Carol, not so much. Sure, she absorbs and redirects energy that attacks her, and it does make her stronger, but her base form is plenty strong enough to punch Light’s head off, and she doesn’t need to absorb energy to operate at that level. She’s not Superman. She’s not solar powered.

Some fights work, some not so well.

Based on what you’re saying of Light draining Superman, then we have a situation here where (speed equalised), Light beats Supes who beats Carol who beats Light.

Weird crap like that just happens sometimes.
    He’s taken hit from people like Superboy and red star and had his eyes frozen by squalid I believe he’s not dead so can carol just punch his head off?

Even if he can’t drain her can’t he just manipulate her powers to beat her

BANNED

I’m reading her feats n nothing she can do is really better then anything a competent Arthur Light can handle, her strength feats aren’t better then super boys

What's the deal with people and not following board rules, recently?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan