Default Does Dc have any music?

Does Dc have a theme or music for them? Like Marvel had The merry Marvel Marching Society song. So does Dc have anything like that?

I ask because before I read my comics i listen to the MMMS song before reading Marvel. The Walking Dead theme before reading The Walking Dead. It helps put me in the comic book reading mood.

Thanks for the help.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I don't know if DC itself specifically has a theme song / music, but there's always things like the themes to the Super Friends cartoon, or the Wonder Woman TV show theme song. Batman also had a theme song when he had a TV show in the mid-1960s, as well as the music to the later Batman: The Animated Series. And for Superman, there was the 1950s TV show music or the soundtrack to the Christopher Reeve Superman movie from 1978.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Does Dc have a theme or music for them? Like Marvel had The merry Marvel Marching Society song. So does Dc have anything like that?

I ask because before I read my comics i listen to the MMMS song before reading Marvel. The Walking Dead theme before reading The Walking Dead. It helps put me in the comic book reading mood.

Thanks for the help.
    Dark knights: Metal has an official soundtrack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vC...CzT4E9wMaWUtXF

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Does Dc have a theme or music for them? Like Marvel had The merry Marvel Marching Society song.
    Wat

I'm gonna Youtube this

Who's the one with the purple underpants that runs like there's something in his underpants?

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    Dark knights: Metal has an official soundtrack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vC...CzT4E9wMaWUtXF
    Oh now that you mention it, early on in Rebirth, some creators made a Spotify playlist based on what they listen to while writing or specifically made to represent the character. I don't remember if everyone did that, but I listened to the Nightwing Rebirth playlist created by Tim Seeley

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh now that you mention it, early on in Rebirth, some creators made a Spotify playlist based on what they listen to while writing or specifically made to represent the character. I don't remember if everyone did that, but I listened to the Nightwing Rebirth playlist created by Tim Seeley
    Yes, but here it's not a selection of songs, they are orginal creations.

Retired

I don't know if it's a song, but it's music--