Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default Doomsday vs LoSH.

Doomsday travels through time and ends up in the Legion of Super Heroes time. Battle is in the city. He battles each of the different variants of the legion. How does each battle go?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Doomsday travels through time and ends up in the Legion of Super Heroes time. Battle is in the city. He battles each of the different variants of the legion. How does each battle go?
    Not sure but it would be funny and disturbing to see Matter Eater Lad swallow DD whole like a giant Anaconda. Now that I think about it, once, um MEL moves his bowels will DD come back immune to being eaten?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Not sure but it would be funny and disturbing to see Matter Eater Lad swallow DD whole like a giant Anaconda. Now that I think about it, once, um MEL moves his bowels will DD come back immune to being eaten?
    He'll be immune to being turned into crap.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He'll be immune to being turned into crap.
    So if MEL eats him again he'll just crap out a full blown Doomsday?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    So if MEL eats him again he'll just crap out a full blown Doomsday?
    Which should kill MEL, yea.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

the Matter Eater Lad that can eat the Miracle Machine is a Matter Eater Lad Doomsday is not coming back from being eaten by.

Now, he shouldn't necessarily get the chance to do so per se, but then again if the rest of the team can both protect him and keep Doomsday occupied long enough, he could totally start chowing down.