Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default What are the most Disney Marvel films?

Its a toss up between Thor Ragnarok, Spiderman, Guardians of the Galaxy and Antman movies with Avengers films not far behind.

The least Disney Marvel film is Iron Man 1 and Winter Solider.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Its a toss up between Thor Ragnarok, Spiderman, Guardians of the Galaxy and Antman movies with Avengers films not far behind.

I get some sense of your meaning from your examples. Could you be more specific? What are the characteristics of a Disney movie that you see entering the MCU? After all, technically, a Disney movie could be anything from Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs to John Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I get some sense of your meaning from your examples. Could you be more specific? What are the characteristics of a Disney movie that you see entering the MCU? After all, technically, a Disney movie could be anything from Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs to John Carter.
    Disney is a spectrum especially considering all the movies they've released under there other Studios back in the day. The main Disney animated line is a spectrum as well. The only thing I can think of is that they are made for Children and adults to like equally. Or the OP means it as a flat out insult and Is asking what MCU movie do you think is the most dumb downed kids movie. Either way yea I dont see Ragnarok as being disney eque. Dick and orgy jokes aside, its a Tika Waititi movie. In his style it's a rather dark movie that is offset with his wacky brand of awkward Humor.

The Ant-Man movies are the most family centric.

The Spider-Man movies are more kid-oriented but that's Sony.

The rest? Eh ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Black Panther because it has a princess in it.

EDIT: Or maybe Ant-man because he has an animal sidekick
    Last edited by Thezmage; 06-16-2020 at 02:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The Ant-Man movies are the most family centric.

The Spider-Man movies are more kid-oriented but that's Sony.

The rest? Eh ...
    Sony made 2 Spiderman movies on their own with a mid life crises Peter Parker. if the MCU Spiderman movies are too kid-orientated, Disney made it so not Sony. The character is on loan to Disney , meaning Disney can do as they please with Spiderman.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Disney is a spectrum especially considering all the movies they've released under there other Studios back in the day. The main Disney animated line is a spectrum as well. T Either way yea I dont see Ragnarok as being disney eque. Dick and orgy jokes aside, its a Tika Waititi movie. In his style it's a rather dark movie that is offset with his wacky brand of awkward Humor.
    Ragnarok was Disney eque. the movie ignored what Ragrnaok means, The Dick and Orgy Jokes in Ragarok are rarely there to catch on, that was Deadpool.

Either way yea I dont see Ragnarok as being disney eque. Dick and orgy jokes aside, its a Tika Waititi movie. In his style it's a rather dark movie that is offset with his wacky brand of awkward Humor.
    The Mask, Watch Jim Carey's The Mask for wacky awkward sense of humour that does not have to play it completely safe for the family audience. Ragnarok isn't the film.
    he only thing I can think of is that they are made for Children and adults to like equally. Or the OP means it as a flat out insult and Is asking what MCU movie do you think is the most dumb downed kids movie.
    It wasn't an insult, its a curiosity if you are following what is going on with Atmos Fowl on Disney Plus. Disney keeps running into the same creative problems. They don't know when to Disney eque a film and when not to. MCU has been the worst on the receiving end of their Spectrum. Makes me lukewarm on what Disney will do with Percy Jackson.

The Mask, Watch Jim Carey's The Mask for wacky awkward sense of humour that does not have to play it completely safe for the family audience. Ragnarok isn't the film.
    You ever read the Mask comics? That film absolutely sanded off all of the edge of the original and played safe for family audiences

Iron Man 1 wasn't Disney, it was Paramount. Disney didn't buy Marvel until a year after it's release, and didn't get distribution rights to the MCU stuff until the first Avengers movie.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans