Fantastic Member

Default Missing DC Titles for This Week?

Hi gang,

With the utter confusion going on not only in the real world but also in the world of comics, I was curious to know if anyone else had any trouble getting the following DC titles from their local comic book shop this week? These books were listed by CBR as being released this week...

- Hawkman 24

- Flash Annual 3

- Superman 22

- Strange Adventures 2

- Young Justice 15

- Dark Nights: Death Metal

Methinks the whole DC diamond fracas may have played a role in at least my local shop not getting some of these particular books. Anyone else have problems this week?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

All of those books are out this week, it may be a issue with your local shop. They are avaliable digitally if you are having trouble getting them.

Yeah, when the new distributors were set up, Diamond cancelled all orders. If your shop forgot to re-order them, that's why they weren't there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, when the new distributors were set up, Diamond cancelled all orders. If your shop forgot to re-order them, that's why they weren't there.
    Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated! I was worried about just this thing happening. I'll give it a couple of weeks and if I haven't received the missing issues by then I'll look at getting them off of E-Bay.

I either picked up or saw in store all of those titles. I'm sure you'll find them somewhere online.

I wasn't missing them because they all came out. Metal was freaking awesome. I also enjoyed YJ.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-