Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

How many have wandered off and which ones are they? There are, maybe 3 or 4?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

MrSandman, tried PMing you about my mini-arc, but your PMs are full.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    MrSandman, tried PMing you about my mini-arc, but your PMs are full.
    your clear to send now

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    your clear to send now
    Did you get it? I can go into further detail if necessary.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Spoke with Sandy, making a few changes:

Psychedelic: An ancient magical ring, one of Matthias many treasures. The ring does not affect its wearer, however, if the wearer touches another person with the hand on which the ring is worn, and wills the ring to work, that person touched will experience an effect similar to Psychedelic Mushrooms, Peyote, or LSD depending on their biochemistry. The effect lasts 20 minutes for every 10 points in Soul, up to 6 hours. After this, the person recovers quickly with no withdrawal or addiction issues. Also, he can affect one person for every 20 points in Soul, up to 5 people in a single day. If a person has a combined Soul score higher than his, the effect will be lessened by 50% for every 10 points over his Soul score. One more thing, the wearer needs to have at least 30 points in Soul to use the ring. Being right-handed, when he wears it, he wears it on his left pinky finger to avoid accidents.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-02-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Spoke with Sandy, making a few changes:

Psychedelic: An ancient magical ring, one of Matthias many treasures. The ring does not affect its wearer, however, if the wearer touches another person with the hand on which the ring is worn, and wills the ring to work, that person touched will experience an effect similar to Psychedelic Mushrooms, Peyote, or LSD depending on their biochemistry. The effect lasts 20 minutes for every 10 points in Soul, up to 6 hours. After which, the person recovers quickly with no withdrawal or addiction issues. Also, he can affect one person for every 20 points in Soul, up to 5 people in a single day. If a person has a combined Soul and Mind score higher than his, the effect will be lessened by 50% for every 10 points over his combined score. One more thing, the wearer needs to have at least 30 points in Soul to use the ring. Being right-handed, when he wears it, he wears it on his left pinky finger to avoid accidents.
    Where are you talking to Sandman at?
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Where are you talking to Sandman at?
    Discord, of course.

If you need an invite, let me know.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-02-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Owen's 'new power' reminds me of a character, Harem, from the webcomic, Grrl Power. Only Harem can make up to 4 additional of herself (5 total), Owen is just at 1 (2 total). That move Owen made was impressive.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Forget writer's block, I seem to have writer's Force Cage + Teleport Cage.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Forget writer's block, I seem to have writer's Force Cage + Teleport Cage.
    Happens. I'm contemplating writing a book myself, assuming that I can.

I'm currently stuck on what to do.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Jacob returned to the Bunker already, so maybe Sandy can come up with something.

Question, Rhea's exposition is mostly like either her talking to herself or like a Forth Wall kind of thing, correct? I mean, no one can see or hear her, yet, except Jacob.

Oh, and a thought. If you run out of ideas for power-ups, how about something that makes him untrackable or difficult to track/follow? "Don't Follow Me" type of thing? That could be a useful skill for a former assassin.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-03-2020 at 12:55 PM.

I've pretty much finished the mini-arc for Selma that I started a few pages earlier, just discussing it with Sandman through PMs to ensure that it's kosher before I post it since it has elements that need his OK first.
    - C.S. Lewis

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Interact with another character and take an interest in their life.

Bedrock of RPG right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jacob returned to the Bunker already, so maybe Sandy can come up with something.

Question, Rhea's exposition is mostly like either her talking to herself or like a Forth Wall kind of thing, correct? I mean, no one can see or hear her, yet, except Jacob.

Oh, and a thought. If you run out of ideas for power-ups, how about something that makes him untrackable or difficult to track/follow? "Don't Follow Me" type of thing? That could be a useful skill for a former assassin.
    Rhea is just talking to herself. about Jacob being the only person who can see Rhea. That's not entirely true. Chou's character was able to see her, but couldn't
    hear her.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-04-2020 at 01:57 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel