Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

The main point I'm making is that technically, aside from some guards (who may or may not count as innocent, depending on your view) and potential (but not definitively stated) casualities due to shots fired in the air, EN and her operatives literally killed no one.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    This isn't exactly an 'oops, all dead' situation, but there were people caught up in the crossfire.
    Yep. The crossfire of EN members being attacked, immediately after the bridge detonation... which only happened before the planned time (i.e. when no one was around to be hurt) because the EN member with the detonator was... attacked.

If there's anything to take from this, it's that the GM can and will readily turn posts born from a misunderstanding or two into a comedy/tragedy of error(s), so being cautious with what you post is almost mandatory.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

It's pretty great, tbh, when actions have heavy consequences and can blow up the set path.

Anywho...now that we're on the same page where the events of the issue raised are concerned, it should inform in-character replies with greater fidelity.

Also when Agnes , Red or etc found out the bridge who was in charge. Pointed a bloody finger of blame at Levin, which made things worse for him with the guilt thing.

Is Levin sure he wants to hit the farm straight away?

Mulvric's about to give his spiel on Mundus.

Is Levin sure he wants to hit the farm straight away?

Mulvric's about to give his spiel on Mundus.
    Levin cares not for power levels. He wants to cool his jets.

He is not Chou or Kenpachi or Ban. ( Aka the latter two way more power level hungry than former.)

Well, sure, but it's probably going to be a key plot element as well, outside of the stat upgrades.

Well, sure, but it's probably going to be a key plot element as well, outside of the stat upgrades.
    Meh someone can feel him on it later or what not. Just point is he is trying to cool off. As he is different. Key word, different ( from other Chou characters)

Besides it’s not like I am ever going to be a A star or anything, team work play and all.

I mean, I'm not trying to lecture you or anything here about the way you're playing Levin, if you think that's what it is? I'm just saying this is likely going to be a crucial element that informs the setting going forward.

But if you feel that strongly about it, and it is an in-character thing, play it the way you want, man.

I mean, I'm not trying to lecture you or anything here about the way you're playing Levin, if you think that's what it is? I'm just saying this is likely going to be a crucial element that informs the setting going forward.

But if you feel that strongly about it, and it is an in-character thing, play it the way you want, man.
    Sigourney and Jacob are also not there, so he's not alone in this. They will fidnd out about it eventually.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I understand Sigourney not being there due to taking recent events very poorly (and an attempt's being made to bring her back). Given how supposedly dark it is right now (enough so that it was stated as a reason for Lucifer- who can literally make light- to come up on the ship), working on the farm or finding a doctor don't make any real sense as reasons to leave at the moment. Getting some air / cooling off does (so Levin's technically fine, though he may get the same treatment as Sigourney- if that actually goes anywhere).

Personality-wise, so far Xia reminds me of a cross between Sarada and Parsley.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    I understand Sigourney not being there due to taking recent events very poorly (and an attempt's being made to bring her back). Given how supposedly dark it is right now (enough so that it was stated as a reason for Lucifer- who can literally make light- to come up on the ship), working on the farm or finding a doctor don't make any real sense as reasons to leave at the moment. Getting some air / cooling off does (so Levin's technically fine, though he may get the same treatment as Sigourney- if that actually goes anywhere).
    Jacob isn't leaving the ship. He's finding the ship's doctor on the ship.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5093643
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-16-2020 at 03:51 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Since it's kinda relevant, does the device Alice gave Morgan actually register as something suspicious to any senses, as dampened as the field currently makes them?

If I remember correctly, Owen's still using Keen Eye and Identify. As for Lucifer, while Living Transceiver isn't yet online, Radisnt Sight always is. I can't remember at the moment if Saint's Seek and Find, or Levin's Insight have passive components.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Since it's kinda relevant, does the device Alice gave Morgan actually register as something suspicious to any senses, as dampened as the field currently makes them?

If I remember correctly, Owen's still using Keen Eye and Identify. As for Lucifer, while Living Transceiver isn't yet online, Radisnt Sight always is. I can't remember at the moment if Saint's Seek and Find, or Levin's Insight have passive components.
    Find is active, but only works when attached to something or someone, as in he is using it to keep track of Signoureny who went outside. Seek has a passive component for unusually high energy readings, hot spots. It something greater than the background energy levels suddenly appeared, he'd know it.

Sandy, how common or uncommon is it for people in this world to have 'Talents'? Even if it's small and minor.