Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Oh, I forgot all that. Yeah, I'm talking about Georgina
    Thought as much, thank you for the kind words!

Yeah Georgia was awesome. May we please stop talking about Codex ( one of the two CBR RPGs actually finishes and that one made me feel dirty afterwards.)

I think I'm done with my bio, unless I come up with better ideas or Sandy asks me to make changes.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-26-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Did some minor final edits on Selma's bio, just changing her character theme, second wind theme, and double team theme. That's it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

I should be done sometime this afternoon. I hope.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Retired Overlord

To give everyone a bit of advance warning prep....there are some "hooks" into the plot for the PCs in the beginning. Once this starts up you can pick one which fits your PC best and start from there.

1) Survivor Start: Your a Refuge from A-9, freshly arrived with very little memory of the ordeal. While being ushered through relocation processing with hundreds of others you are picked from the crowd and separated into a side area with a group of others with no obvious reason given. At the start of the RP your currently waiting with other refuges, both PC and NPC, in confinement.

2) Criminal Start: Your Luck ran out on the streets of A-11....weither to some bout of misfortune, a witch happening by or a concern citizen...you've been taken in for questioning in regards to crimes committed or simply for a background check that went wrong. Your now in a cell with many others...awaiting your fate.

3) Citizen Start: Your just in the wrong place at the wrong time....maybe came to see the refuges, or maybe your there on business. Whatever the case....Your in the adminstratum Confinement Office/Wing when things go down....and your swept up in what follows.

Retired Overlord

I'm gonna give all the bios one more look over a little later today. If your bio isn't linked into the list yet be sure to kick my ass so I add it....and once this is all squared away we can begin barring any serious need to additional time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    To give everyone a bit of advance warning prep....there are some "hooks" into the plot for the PCs in the beginning. Once this starts up you can pick one which fits your PC best and start from there.

1) Survivor Start: Your a Refuge from A-9, freshly arrived with very little memory of the ordeal. While being ushered through relocation processing with hundreds of others you are picked from the crowd and separated into a side area with a group of others with no obvious reason given. At the start of the RP your currently waiting with other refuges, both PC and NPC, in confinement.

2) Criminal Start: Your Luck ran out on the streets of A-11....weither to some bout of misfortune, a witch happening by or a concern citizen...you've been taken in for questioning in regards to crimes committed or simply for a background check that went wrong. Your now in a cell with many others...awaiting your fate.

3) Citizen Start: Your just in the wrong place at the wrong time....maybe came to see the refuges, or maybe your there on business. Whatever the case....Your in the adminstratum Confinement Office/Wing when things go down....and your swept up in what follows.
    I can see the chaos of the incoming refugees putting Matt in the #2 category, probably a background check since he probably wouldn't have been doing anything obviously criminal at the time. Maybe he's on a watch list, maybe.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-26-2020 at 09:13 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I could go with the easy option with #3 but we'll go with the harder mode.

Definitely #2 for Jagrati.

Hmm...so in all 3 there's some measure of being quarantined by an authority force?

1 or 3, I think. Might be nice to hit the ground running with some organized chaos.

Given family background ( kept hidden from plot on purpose) could see like checking if his family are among refugees and caught up. So 3?

Well, Selma's backstory is basically Survivor Start, I'll go with #1.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Is there any contact between cities outside of Administratun/ Nephilim business? Like say, if there was s corporation that had branches in multiple cities (if that's even possible)?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Definitely #2 for Xia.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I feel like 2 is the only one that makes sense for Ōmu aha.