Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

name changed Power Fists to Power Arms. Gave a name to Jacob's spirit animal, It's name is Rhea. Add that Jacob has regrets and remorse for the innocent lives he has taken and the lives he has ruin because of it. That He believes that the death of his family was punishment for all his wrong doings.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-04-2020 at 05:57 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Wuxia ridiculousness?

Perish the thought.

...though yeah, wondering if there's enough of a twist to separate one of Eternal Torment's dudes from Fan Xia?
    That is pure art. And it gave me an idea.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

https://www.spiritanimal.info/dog-spirit-animal/

Dogs symbolize guidance, protection, loyalty, fidelity, faithfulness, alertness, and love
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Incredible Member

Oh, no. I'm getting ideas of my own, too. That said, since I just saw this clip posted elsewhere Sub, I'll put it up as inspiration for Xia.

Add to Jacob's bio that his deceased wife was a medicine woman. Who they first met patched up and healed Jacob when he was sick and injured sixteen years ago.
    My Forum check it out

Might I suggest holding some of this material in reserve until the game starts, and then Jacob can share his story with the other characters if prompted?

It's a lot of constructive material, certainly, but you might not want to reveal all of it at the same time, especially before it can be made especially significant in the greater world around everyone.

I created a RPG Discord Server open to anyone who is in this or any other RPG.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

And so begins our decent into magic hell.....pick your poison and get ready for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    And so begins our decent into magic hell.....pick your poison and get ready for a ride.
    Selma: Transfigures a 357 magnum and loads it Bring it on... But be quick about it, this gun will only last me a few minutes before it returns to its original form. Whispers For now...
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I created a RPG Discord Server open to anyone who is in this or any other RPG.
    If the link stops working and you want access, let me know.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

I'll take radiation poisoning for all the marbles.

*Whistles innocently*
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Might I suggest holding some of this material in reserve until the game starts, and then Jacob can share his story with the other characters if prompted?

It's a lot of constructive material, certainly, but you might not want to reveal all of it at the same time, especially before it can be made especially significant in the greater world around everyone.
    From
    My previous experiences reading and such Bruce just posts everything ahead of time. It’s his style. : would rather just post it in the plot to see the reaction and not say what it is before hand, as it’s mine.:

Street Chicken

LET'S GOOOOOO

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Street Chicken

LET'S GOOOOOO
    You know, I've always thought that meat was turkey instead of chicken, the former being larger than the latter and the latter being too small to be that size relative to the plate.

But I digress.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Yeah I'm going to holding some of material in reserve for Jacob.
    My Forum check it out