Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Well, seems like the way out is pretty clear, down the elevator to the 7th sub-basement, and a stopover for Mulvric on the 3rd.

Tentatively, I'd like to sent Kinu to the 3rd, but just want a little more info regarding what Owen's danger sense is picking up.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    What should the form of ectoplasm be for spirits / ghosts?
    Well the ones writing the rules for ghosts right now are the GM and you. Guess it depends.

...so, uh, do they need ectoplasm? Do you see these characteristics coming in handy for your character down the road...?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well, seems like the way out is pretty clear, down the elevator to the 7th sub-basement, and a stopover for Mulvric on the 3rd.

Tentatively, I'd like to sent Kinu to the 3rd, but just want a little more info regarding what Owen's danger sense is picking up.

Well the ones writing the rules for ghosts right now are the GM and you. Guess it depends.

...so, uh, do they need ectoplasm? Do you see these characteristics coming in handy for your character down the road...?

Well in some case ectoplasm seems to just be the energy that spirits use to interact with the corporeal plane. Which goes by other names. So it can be like trances of energy that can be use to track a ghost down, and to just give a name to the energy ghosts use interact with the the corporeal plane.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Name: Vivianne Acasta
    Class: Witch
    Mundus Lvl: 3

Body: 50
    Soul: 75
    Mind: 100

The Ice Queen, named more so for her personality then for any affinity to ice, is a witch prodigy from a rich family in A-11. Raised through home school, then the orphanage, Vivianne was a loner the vast majority of her natural life.....ruthless in her interactions even with her peers, her aptitude caught her the eye of Administrator Gretel....who appointed her as a addition to her personal Witch combat unit.

Her calm demeanor, quiet voice and serene attitude mask a deviously personality....always looking to thumb her superiority at her superiors and inferiors alike. The only person she remotely gets along with is Meryl, her backup.....and even then the bizarre interactions are more akin to a closet sadist together with a oblivious masochist.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 07-15-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Retired Overlord

Name: Meryl Seifer
    Class: Witch
    Mundus Level: 2

Body: 100
    Soul: 25
    Mind: 50

Fickle as flame as twice as likely to burn your house down. Meryl is a member of Administrator Gretels Special Witch Task Force. Alongside Vivianne they are often sent in to deal with issues with the administrators interests.

Meryl was actually a Slum child who was sold into the orphanage program by her uncaring, abusive parents for a quick shot at the high life. The first thing she did after she was finally promoted to an acting position was....literally burn her own parents house down.

With her parents inside.

Perhaps a strange result of her childhood with both her family and the orphanage shaping her mind....She will actively seek to aggravate others because she secretly enjoys being on the receiving end of abuse. Meryl is hotblooded, aggressive, and prone to boastfulness all for this singular goal......and because of it she has grown especially close to Vivianne, if one could consider that sort of relationship "close".

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

It's probably something to do with how their formed/made, but it's a shame all the known Witches thus far are crazy.

Also, I'm currently really confused as to who and what is happening where right about now.

Addendum: Are the Witch duo visible from where Lucifer is? I might try to spy if so.
    Last edited by Noldere; 07-16-2020 at 05:16 AM.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    It's probably something to do with how their formed/made, but it's a shame all the known Witches thus far are crazy.

Also, I'm currently really confused as to who and what is happening where right about now.

Addendum: Are the Witch duo visible from where Lucifer is? I might try to spy if so.
    Yes, Lucifer is still with Mathias, and they are both with Ange and her rebels on the upper level of the terminal. So they have a good view of the two Witches.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

:Laughes madly.:

Rich Girl responses

Top floor: With annoyance

Bottom floor: Two threats on her life thus far, trying to rescue them and keep away from witches on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yes, Lucifer is still with Mathias, and they are both with Ange and her rebels on the upper level of the terminal. So they have a good view of the two Witches.
    Let's see Jacob is with Lucifer, Matthias , Ange and her rebels. His spirit animal Rhea is in the storage room searching for his weapons.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Let's see Jacob is with Lucifer, Matthias , Ange and her rebels. His spirit animal Rhea is in the storage room searching for his weapons.
    Rhea had better find them soon.

Uh...maybe we can take a second to put our heads together and figure out locations?

Terminal (inside terminal): Kinu, Levin, Owen

Terminal (outside with Ange): Matthias, Selma, Jacob, Irianna, Lucifer, Sigourney (high altitude)

3F/Prison Level: Arxiros, Xia, Omu, Morgen

Is this correct?
    Last edited by grampagen; 07-16-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Uh...maybe we can take a second to put our heads together and figure out locations?

Terminal (inside terminal): Kinu, Levin, Owen

Terminal (outside with Ange): Matthias, Selma, Jacob, Sigourney

3F/Prison Level: Arxiros, Xia, Omu, Morgen

Is this correct?
    Lucifer is outside with Ange as well.

I believe Sigourney is off on her own-ish?

She slipped away to annihilate the cell she was stored in, before returning or some such.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I believe Sigourney is off on her own-ish?

She slipped away to annihilate the cell she was stored in, before returning or some such.
    After annihilating the cell, she took the hammer up from the hole it made coming down to the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Omu found nothing of value inside the crates. Except more hookahs. We're the guards just smuggling all these in?! Either way it was high past time for him to bid this place adieu.

...this game is full of all sorts of magic, truly XD

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    After annihilating the cell, she took the hammer up from the hole it made coming down to the outside.
    Hmm...ok. I feel like that should cause quite the stir for the outside crew.

...unless she happened to rocket up from the indoor portion of the terminal?

Hmm...ok. I feel like that should cause quite the stir for the outside crew.

...unless she happened to rocket up from the indoor portion of the terminal?
    I dunno. I figured it would have alerted everyone, but... it's been ignored for now.