Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nah, she can't passively drain... yet. She's either gotta come into contact, and focus (which is why she tends to just tear into you), or be attacked.

She does ignore most magical effects beyond that, that can't exceed her body score mind you.
    Ah. So unless she focuses, the unconscious Lucifer should remain decent during the escape effort.

Have fun with your (currently unconscious) food supply.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Ah. So unless she focuses, the unconscious Lucifer should remain decent during the escape effort.

Have fun with your (currently unconscious) food supply.
    Well she's not focusing on him so she's not draining at all. She's got a chunk of Vivienne in her mouth. Just saving him for later.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also, I assume he's not draining her, just the area?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Slightly curious Chou, how did your guy get on the roof for that close range shot...though he fired his last one from down where kinu was.
    I was originally aiming for Vivianne as she tossed Owen but in chaos vs Merly. Whom Owen has a total witch loving crush on.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I was originally aiming for Vivianne as she tossed Owen but in chaos vs Merly. Whom Owen has a total witch loving crush on.
    You mean, who Owen successfully managed to talk down.

Also, I assume he's not draining her, just the area?
    He's ganking any heat that comes off her (as that's infrared light/radiation), but there's no draining happening from the contact itself (other than what would naturally happen when a warmer object is in contact with a colder one).
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Ah, alright.

Should note that Arx isn't planning on eating him anytime soon. Just a good justification in-character for why she'd save him.

Only one she'll go out of her way to chow down on is Omu.

Arx Inosaan

I mean Arx hasn't made it to the Elevator yet, so Selma's safe.

Arx Inosaan

Ah, alright.

Should note that Arx isn't planning on eating him anytime soon. Just a good justification in-character for why she'd save him.

Only one she'll go out of her way to chow down on is Omu.
    With Dog's post, should I assume that Arx and Lucifer are already in the elevator shaft? I thought about posting a reaction to it (nothing major), but I can skip that.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I mean Arx hasn't made it to the Elevator yet, so Selma's safe.
    That's what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    You mean, who Owen successfully managed to talk down.

He's ganking any heat that comes off her (as that's infrared light/radiation), but there's no draining happening from the contact itself (other than what would naturally happen when a warmer object is in contact with a colder one).
    Vivianne brushes him off like trash and tossed him hence attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With Dog's post, should I assume that Arx and Lucifer are already in the elevator shaft? I thought about posting a reaction to it (nothing major), but I can skip that.
    That's what I thought
    Yea she's gonna be the last one into the elevator. I'll post that after everyone else is safely down.

Arx Inosaan

Yea she's gonna be the last one into the elevator. I'll post that after everyone else is safely down.
    Actually Matthias and Owen are going to be the last ones down. Arx can go down before they do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I don't think this is a fair appraisal of Owen and Meryl's interactions.

Owen was someone who tried to keep Meryl out of Witch custody, and I presume tried to do the same for a few others, perhaps:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Owen lands stiffly. He nods to Meryl.

“It is nice to see you once more, Meryl.”

He doffs his hat.

“A moment.”

His psychokinesis, having carefully been used to manipulate his revolver up and away slyly, pulls the trigger three times.

Right at the back of the Ice Queen’s head and torso.

Also acting as a signal to the rest.

He looks at Meryl and sighs.

“My apologies, Meryl. I failed you when you were younger. The Administration wanted you and they got you, regardless of the case I had built. For what it’s worth, what you did to your parents...they deserved that for what they did to you.”
    I don't see how this is a crush at all. The man's in his 40s, besides. This is more like a horrible social worker case.

Dog, you might want to tweak your post if you want a response.

Actually Matthias and Owen are going to be the last ones down. Arx can go down before they do.
    She's gonna destroy the elevator.

Arx Inosaan