Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Tychokinesis is probably a bit game breaking huh?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Hmm, should I give Jacob new body and mind skills to touch up on his assassin skills or should I give him a new soul skill for his connection with animals?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Not getting lasers hurts so bad.

Anyway, body or mind? I have a couple of things in mind (a message/sending type communication ability or a literal energy reading ability) if I go mind, but nothing (besides a regenerative type effect) if I go body. Given I've been literally bodied twice now, I should probably go body, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Tychokinesis is probably a bit game breaking huh?
    Probability / luck manipulation?

Are you causing things to happen, or will you simply be able perceive in some fashion which actions will have the best odds?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Also, I should have something up by the end of the day (~18 hours from now, where I am).

Things to note:

• Lucifer transitioned from being unconscious (knocked out) to being unconscious (asleep) midway through the transfer to the safehouse. Funny enough, this actually makes him less of a liability than him being awake.
    • He's still drawing in radiant energy, so he still looks like he got dipped in vantablack / black 2.0 / black 3.0 / whatever the world's blackest black is now and is cooling wherever Owen (and whatever room Owen puts him in).
    • Examination would reveal a bruised back and chest- and signs of malnutrition (as though he hasn't actually eaten in quite a while).

A reminder that I do have a Discord set up that can be used with this is RPG for additional discussion. I already have a few players there, but more are welcome. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll send out an invite.

It's not the one that has been used with the DBM RPG, this is separate and brand new.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hook me up, I have discord.

I didn't think we had arrived at the Rebel Hideout yet. Maybe I missed that post.

"Stove? What is this useless contraption you call a 'stove'?!"

Jacob new soul tech

Zoopathy ( Animal Empathy): Jacob has the innate ability to sense the emotional state of animals, but he is unware of this.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Imagine Lucifer radiating the same energy as Sasha here-

-and be very glad clothes aren't food right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "oh ma god!" Mercer exclaimed from somewhere off screen.
    Sorry; it's the best I can come up with right now.
    Last edited by Noldere; 07-23-2020 at 05:38 AM.

If I don't post tonight it's because I'm not feeling well. I'll catch up when I'm feeling better.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-24-2020 at 04:39 PM.

So, ultimately decided to put the given 10 points into Mind, bringing that to a grand total of 30. And that means it's new tech time, at least in theory.

So here's a prospective new ability (in relatively plain English- as opposed to Lucifer's narration- for clarity)...

Living Transceiver - The ability to cipher and decipher electromagnetic waves, allowing Lucifer to receive and transmit information (sound, images, video, and other data) through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Grey Ghost? But her entire motif was nearly entirely red. Huh. There was probably a reason, but Xia could never be bothered to figure out the deeper things. If it was actually important, it would come out eventually, probably when someone else asked.
    Lucifer: "It's because her real hair color's gr-"

*Gets bodied, again*
    Last edited by Noldere; 07-24-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    “ I was addressing you as the animal.”

And with that, getting the hate in which he lost his kid, the bitch who got away, unable to see his family again and now a fugitive. While seeking truths, derp within him the nerves began to wither again, the sickly green glow of prawns and mana came in force. It was enough to give all a strange metal taste briefly.

“ The girl is not a witch, just a stupid noblesse.” With that his aura shot out, the sphere was much bigger than the one used on the witch, bigger than the volley ball in his lash out at the air port. He further fueled it with his flames, making a molten sphere of mana that slams into the Dragon with the force of being hit by a bus, made of napalm. Hoping to sway her away even for a moment. Not a massive explosion, but a condensed kinetic shell of force in a blazing envelope that burns akin to radiation and the flames. Made sure to use the mass of the ball to suck up the heat so no one else was burned.

Someone had to teach her manners.

( Why must I nuke my team mates? In this case just asking for it.)
    ...the question is, why, indeed?

Especially with the sheer number of people that would get caught up in the crossfire.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Especially with the sheer number of people that would get caught up in the crossfire.
    Especially considering that like... so far all Arx has done here is surprise Morgen, and ignore the insult Levin offered unprompted.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Err he can control the condensing of the blast zone.

This is not DBM where I placed a nuke on everyone’s field of vision, this is a solid condensed burst of “f you” to hit one person. Like a super charger Stret Fighter Alpha Three hadoken, thst lights you the **** on fire.