Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Legendary Member daBronzeBomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Usually at the End of Time
    Posts
    4,514

    Default Diana Prince vs Ororo Munroe

    I'm pretty sure this has been done but I can't find the thread.

    Anyway, I haven't read either of the main Canon comic book exploits recently, so I don't know their exact current statuses.

    I heard Storm just got upgraded to Omega Level Mutant (whatever that is), and I don't know where post-Rebirth Wonder Woman is at these days power-wise.

    So, standard Rumbles settings.

    Who wins?

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,180

    Default

    The one with the vast amounts of superspeed and strength that can punch off the head of the other before their synapses fire.

  3. #3
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    I'm pretty sure this has been done but I can't find the thread.

    Anyway, I haven't read either of the main Canon comic book exploits recently, so I don't know their exact current statuses.

    I heard Storm just got upgraded to Omega Level Mutant (whatever that is), and I don't know where post-Rebirth Wonder Woman is at these days power-wise.

    So, standard Rumbles settings.

    Who wins?
    Omega mutant means Storm could effect things on a global front. Sadly WW is so fast and strong, kills her all too fast.

  4. #4
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Yeah, Ororo is an Omeglass cannon.

    Diana detaches Storm’s head in a picosecond.

  5. #5
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,399

    Default

    weird, I would think if you searched Wonder Woman vs Storm you would have found... SOMETHING! although a lot of old Storm threads might have gotten deleted or 'cleaned up'. and a fair amount of those would have been in the previous incarnation of the board.

    Wonder Woman needs so many handicaps placed on her for Storm to even have a chance it's not even worth making this a fight. Storm dies before she can even blink.

  6. #6
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    weird, I would think if you searched Wonder Woman vs Storm you would have found... SOMETHING! although a lot of old Storm threads might have gotten deleted or 'cleaned up'. and a fair amount of those would have been in the previous incarnation of the board.

    Wonder Woman needs so many handicaps placed on her for Storm to even have a chance it's not even worth making this a fight. Storm dies before she can even blink.
    That’s due to the fact Storm threads lead to flame wars as Storm fans jack shit up too much.

    And yeah, WW needs handicaps on to make this remotely fair.

  7. #7
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,353

    Default

    What are some of current Diana's best speed-feats these days?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  8. #8
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, Ororo is an Omeglass cannon.

    Diana detaches Storm’s head in a picosecond.
    Not that I disagree with this assessment, but wasn't part of the whole gimmick of Omega level mutants is they don't need a physical body?

    Anyone know what Storm has actually been doing with her new power level? Feats and whatnot?
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Not that I disagree with this assessment, but wasn't part of the whole gimmick of Omega level mutants is they don't need a physical body?

    Anyone know what Storm has actually been doing with her new power level? Feats and whatnot?
    Is it?

    Magneto's been an Omega level mutant for ages and I don't think he's ever been without a body (though that might've been a thing at one point, a lot has happened to Magneto).

  10. #10
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Is it?

    Magneto's been an Omega level mutant for ages and I don't think he's ever been without a body (though that might've been a thing at one point, a lot has happened to Magneto).
    Magneto is classed as Omega level? 0_o That is news to me.

    Like I say, I might be misremembering but I could have sworn I read a comic where Beast or someone was defining Omega level as mutants who had such a potent level of power that they no longer required a physical body or could rebuilding themselves a la Vulcan. I'll happily defer to those more in the know though.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  11. #11
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Magneto is classed as Omega level? 0_o That is news to me.

    Like I say, I might be misremembering but I could have sworn I read a comic where Beast or someone was defining Omega level as mutants who had such a potent level of power that they no longer required a physical body or could rebuilding themselves a la Vulcan. I'll happily defer to those more in the know though.
    Unless a given mutant has actually demonstrated not needing a physical body, that would be a pretty one off statement.

  12. #12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Unless a given mutant has actually demonstrated not needing a physical body, that would be a pretty one off statement.
    Gotcha, duly retracted then.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  13. #13
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,694

    Default

    Yeah I thought Omega met your powers could be on a global level if applied properly.

  14. #14
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,157

    Default

    The initial "omega-level" sorta definition meant "theoretically unlimited power." The issue of course is that the people in that classification were of VASTLY different powerlevels.

    Magneto has been classed Omega level along with the more typical Rachel Summers, Nate Grey, Cable, Bobby Drake crowd, as well as Scarlet Witch, Jim Jaspers, Proteus, David Haller... and... Elixir. The dude who can sometimes heal people pretty well. And sometimes poison them pretty well.

    So, yeah. Someone once might have said that it means you don't need a body, but only about 3 of these beings have feats for that.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  15. #15
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    well with the establishment of krakoa, they've messed around with the title of "omega level".

    franklin Richards is classified as a beyond omega level mutant but we will see what happens after doom messes with him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •