Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default Who should take Kitty's place at the Quiet Council?

Kitty died, murdered by Sebastian Shaw. Which is a story that is not finished yet. But it does mean that there is a seat vacant at the Quiet Counsil.

Who do you think should be tajing the seat. Remenber that not just anyone can be at the Quiet Counsil, they are divided in 4 parts: Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Each section consisted of three members and seemingly represented a different section or hierarchy of mutant society.

Summer consisted of Storm, Jean and Nightcrawler, representing the more empathetic, level-headed and just members of the X-Men.

Autumn consists of Professor X, Magneto, and Apocalypse, representing the three largest traditional and historical heads of mutant society.

Winter consisted of Mister Sinister, Exodus, and Mystique, representing the more zealous, criminal, and morally ambiguous elements of mutant society.

And finally Spring which now has the Black King, the White Queen, and Kitty, the Red King, who just died, representing the Hellfire Trading Company's interests.

So should it be someone who is already part of the Hellfire Trading Company,, like Callisto or Shinobi, or a old traditional Hellfire Club member like Pierce, Selene or Leland? Or one that came later, like Saturnyne, Sunspot or Viper? Or someone else, new to be added to the Hellfire Trading Company?

Who should take Kitty's place and why that person?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Gambit. He is a leader of World Thieves Guild. It means that he can still any information, object or anything that is needed. Guilds could easily be more useful then Hellfire Trading Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit. He is a leader of World Thieves Guild. It means that he can still any information, object or anything that is needed. Guilds could easily be more useful then Hellfire Trading Company.
    I think Gambit could step in when/if they get rid of Shaw in dealing with the Black Market.

I vote for Sunspot to get Kate's place.

Namor, its still Emmas seat to give away

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Namor, its still Emmas seat to give away
    Namor, Emma and Shaw would be a hell of a formation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Love circle coming soon

Throw Maddie and Namor in the Emma/Jean/Scott/Logan rectangle and we will have one hell of a hexagon. They can make a whole soap opera book just on those six.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

I think Gambit could step in when/if they get rid of Shaw in dealing with the Black Market.

I vote for Sunspot to get Kate's place.
    Agree that Gambit would suit better on Shaw`s place with the Black Market.

Fantastic Member

Agree that Gambit would suit better on Shaw`s place with the Black Market.
    It’s inevitable that a rival faction within Krakoa will challenge the Council. It’s just a matter of time till Mystique and Shaw rock the table and act on their hidden agendas. A civil war is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    It’s inevitable that a rival faction within Krakoa will challenge the Council. It’s just a matter of time till Mystique and Shaw rock the table and act on their hidden agendas. A civil war is inevitable.
    Neither Mystique nor Shaw have charisma or goals for an important part of Krakoa to support them. Sinister much less.

The only ones who would have the ability to start a rebellion are the X-Men or Apocalypse and Exodus and they seem to be completely ok in Krakoa.

Would love this!

Hickman is saving it for Wanda
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    FUEGO take I love it lol

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post

That would be hilarious!!!!! I could just see the steam coming from her haters now. Talk about twist! Make it so, in my best Picard voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Who should take Kitty's place at the Quiet Counsil?
    Lockheed...