Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Colossus would NEVER be on the council.
    Same goes for most characters on it. But we have what we have.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Colossus isn’t even capable of leading an X-Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Colossus isn’t even capable of leading an X-Team.
    I didn't propose him for his leadership skills.

I didn't propose him for his leadership skills.
    But aren't the council supposed to be leaders though?

Candra has experience leading the Guilds.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    But aren't the council supposed to be leaders though?
    Exactly.

I would prefer it be someone in the Kitty/NewMutants/Hellions/GenerationX/ younger generation, since Kitty was the only one from that younger generation with a seat on the Council.

Personally, I don't think everyone on the Council has to be a leader. They must contribute with unique points of view that serve society.

Kurt is not a born leader but brings a spirituality that he only shares with Exodus on the Council. Sinister is not a leader at all but brings his knowledge of genetics, unmatched in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Personally, I don't think everyone on the Council has to be a leader. They must contribute with unique points of view that serve society.

Kurt is not a born leader but brings a spirituality that he only shares with Exodus on the Council. Sinister is not a leader at all but brings his knowledge of genetics, unmatched in the world.
    Kurt led Excalibur for years (and would later lead again under Casey) and has solidified himself as one of the X-leaders. Sinister has led the Maraurders and Nasty Boys

Most of the characters there seem fit for it actually. Exodus is the only exception for me as me seems redundant with Magneto there as he always tended to fall behind Magneto
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-30-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Ziggy Karst!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Kurt led Excalibur for years (and would later lead again under Casey) and has solidified himself as one of the X-leaders. Sinister has led the Maraurders and Nasty Boys
    Virtually every character has led some team at some point but some have stood out more as leaders than others. Sinister is a "leader" but because he paid / threatened / controlled them.

Virtually every character has led some team at some point but some have stood out more as leaders than others. Sinister is a "leader" but because he paid / threatened / controlled them.
    And Im saying Kurt is one of those standouts. Moreso than lets say Iceman. He had a LONG stint as leader of Excalibur at a time when it became the X-men of Europe. He had significant experience and its not like that was for 1 or 2 arcs

Apocalypse literally controlled most of those he led so I dont see that as much different than Sinister

And Im saying Kurt is one of those standouts. Moreso than lets say Iceman. He had a LONG stint as leader of Excalibur at a time when it became the X-men of Europe. He had significant experience and its not like that was for 1 or 2 arcs

Apocalypse literally controlled most of those he led so I dont see that as much different than Sinister
    Apocalypse has had the Clan Akkaba for millennia as its servants, has led empires and armies.

Apocalypse has had the Clan Akkaba for millennia as its servants, has led empires and armies.
    and his closest most devout team are his various incarnations of the Horseman, most of which are brainwashed into being fully devoted to him

Extraordinary Member

Most of the characters there seem fit for it actually. Exodus is the only exception for me as me seems redundant with Magneto there as he always tended to fall behind Magneto
    I think Exodus represents Magento’s old doctrine. At the least the 90s Magento.

While the Magneto that’s worked with the X-men since Utopia, has evolved his doctrine.

Exodus I think like Kurt brings a spiritual and religious focus. He is the one with the idea to make law that Krakoa (the island) must be respected.

Extraordinary Member

Exodus I think like Kurt brings a spiritual and religious focus. He is the one with the idea to make law that Krakoa (the island) must be respected.
    Good point.

Back on topic. The seat belongs to Emma to choose. So I wonder who she’ll pick?