Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Maybe Banshee since he was part of the HFC and co leader of Gen X. Also the Morlocks need some representation on the counsil.
    Last edited by Milici; 06-18-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Namor and Sunpot seem to be obvious choices. Both I would be ok with.

I actually thought Callisto should have gotten a seat when they formed it; and now she is connected to Emma and Hellfire....
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Maybe Banshee since he was part of the HFC and co leader of Gen X. Also the Morlocks need some representation on the counsil.
    They have that in Storm

Angel would be cool he’s rich and knows about businesses...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Angel would be cool he’s rich and knows about businesses...
    Knows how to inherit wealth more like, amirite?

Archangel: rich, Hellfire-connections, business savy, dark personality at times, ties to Apocalypse, needs something to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Knows how to inherit wealth more like, amirite?
    Doesn’t matter he’s got money and can throw it around not somebody that can be get rid of like Kitty that dynamic would be golden...

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I would like to suggest Joanne Cargill, aka Frenzy. She isn’t a child of privilege, but was forced to commit crimes of poverty when she ran away from an abusive household. That means Frenzy knows what the average Krakoan likely experienced as a mutant in human society, instead of living in a mansion surrounded by state of the art security and never in danger of missing a meal like some mutants we could name.

She has frontline experience as a former Acolyte. She has served as a cabinet member of Magneto’s Genoshan government and later as his ambassador to the UN. During the Terrigen crisis, she joined forces with Crystal to rescue stranded mutants caught out in the path of Terrigen clouds. She knows how to lead soldiers and how to operate behind the scenes to get things done.

I think she could offer a fresh perspective as part of the Quiet Council. Frenzy always felt like she should be a bigger deal than she is. Maybe if they get rid of Shaw, she can have his spot.

Kate will be back.... but I would put my girl Betsy in it....she was part of the Hellfire at one point and she represents now the connection to Otherworld. Plus, more tension between her and Emma would be entertaining.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Namor, Sunspot and Angel.

All good picks. I could even see one of them as co-leader with Storm over the Marauders.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

They should dissolve the council and crown cyclops emperor of the krakoan empire.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    They should dissolve the council and crown cyclops emperor of the krakoan empire.

Cyclops you have been dismissed

I just want to see Kate on the Council. We always see meetings with her seat empty. Hopefully she will be brought back soon and she can rejoin the quiet council. I would like to see her interact with the other members.

If she had to be replaced I'm not sure who would take her spot. I would like to see another woman chosen. Maybe Emma would appoint Callisto (she does have leadership experience).

BANNED

We can practically guarantee that Kitty won't stay gone, and I imagine she'll take her place as the Red King/Queen and her spot on the Quiet Council again when she returns.
    If however, someone needed to take that position of power in the interim, I think Namor & Callisto are both fine choices (though they'd look better in black or white than in red)

I'd love to see Selene take the position, but then Emma would lose her grip over the Red Court of the HFC, as Selene would likely want to topple Emma just as much as Shaw does

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I would like to suggest Joanne Cargill, aka Frenzy. She isn’t a child of privilege, but was forced to commit crimes of poverty when she ran away from an abusive household. That means Frenzy knows what the average Krakoan likely experienced as a mutant in human society, instead of living in a mansion surrounded by state of the art security and never in danger of missing a meal like some mutants we could name.

She has frontline experience as a former Acolyte. She has served as a cabinet member of Magneto’s Genoshan government and later as his ambassador to the UN. During the Terrigen crisis, she joined forces with Crystal to rescue stranded mutants caught out in the path of Terrigen clouds. She knows how to lead soldiers and how to operate behind the scenes to get things done.

I think she could offer a fresh perspective as part of the Quiet Council. Frenzy always felt like she should be a bigger deal than she is. Maybe if they get rid of Shaw, she can have his spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post

I second this,not only is she powerful but also headstrong,we need more people who are not there to placate and aquiesce but call a spade a spade! Plus I want her to get up all in Emma's grill,who dared to trash talk her in Age of X,that Scott triangle could well be a rectangle...