Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Out of the ones suggested I like Gambit, Archangel and Namor the best.

Astonishing Member

I think Selene needs to be there,if as we see they are trying to keep enemies closer,it seems a no brainer to have Selene there

Why not Bishop? He's the only member of the Red Hellfire Club that Kitty appointed, doesn't that make him heir apparent?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Why not Bishop? He's the only member of the Red Hellfire Club that Kitty appointed, doesn't that make him heir apparent?
    He already a Captain...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    He already a Captain...
    Yeah there's a direct conflict of interest there

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    He already a Captain...
    He could appoint a new Captain. I know that with the Resurrection protocols it's a bit moot but they really do need to have some sort of chain of command structure for transfer of power in case something like this happens

Redundancies and backup members in case the whole council gets wiped out or the Five get compromised

I would’ve said Wolverine due to his vast experience, but I actually see maybe a different role that he’s uniquely suited for; that being Krakoa’s liaison to the Avengers and SHIELD (assuming SHIELD still exists), as well as Alpha Flight, the FF, whoever else. Basically the liaison to the world’s superhuman community. Because he has so many team ups anyway and has been a member of all of them at one time or another. Percy should go ahead and formalize that as his role, because it already kind of is his role unofficially.

Bishop was a cop, I think he should feel more comfortable in a Captain position than in the Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    He could appoint a new Captain. I know that with the Resurrection protocols it's a bit moot but they really do need to have some sort of chain of command structure for transfer of power in case something like this happens

Redundancies and backup members in case the whole council gets wiped out or the Five get compromised
    Bishop is more suited for leading people into war over sitting at a round table discussing politics

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I would’ve said Wolverine due to his vast experience, but I actually see maybe a different role that he’s uniquely suited for; that being Krakoa’s liaison to the Avengers and SHIELD (assuming SHIELD still exists), as well as Alpha Flight, the FF, whoever else. Basically the liaison to the world’s superhuman community. Because he has so many team ups anyway and has been a member of all of them at one time or another. Percy should go ahead and formalize that as his role, because it already kind of is his role unofficially.
    Wolverine, the one that lied to the Avengers and instigated a war with the X-men? Yeah, thats not a good role for him. Storm would be better suited for something like this. Or Jean
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-19-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Though I like the idea of Gambit, I would agree with the idea that Archangel is probably best suited to the role. I would of said Selene but she REALLY belongs in the group with Sinister and Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Though I like the idea of Gambit, I would agree with the idea that Archangel is probably best suited to the role. I would of said Selene but she REALLY belongs in the group with Sinister and Mystique.
    Does she though? She seems more suited to be in the Hellfire Branch considering she has strong ties there and really little history with Sinister and Mystique

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does she though? She seems more suited to be in the Hellfire Branch considering she has strong ties there and really little history with Sinister and Mystique
    She definitely has the Hellfire connection, I just kind of view the other group as "the ones to watch/keeping your enemies closer" type of thing. Though of course Shaw killed Kitty, so maybe it's not a completely unfit place for her.

Wolverine and Cyclops made it clear in their conversation about Crucible that they have no interest in going back to being the ones who decide what is right or what is not. Neither of them wants to be on the Council.

As far as I know, the only character who has shown annoyance at not being on the Council is Sunspot. If he integrated X-Corp with Hellfire he could be a good candidate. He was a great leader with his Avengers, he is PoC and he is young.

Red King Azazel or Red Queen Madelyne Pryor

Obviously Glob
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8