Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Gabby going mad with power would be fun

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Emma us definitely about putting people in place that further her goals (for good or ill) but I also see her empowering other women. That being the case, I could see her putting someone like Monet in the position. They have a mutual respect, history. It would put M into a better spotlight.
    Also perhaps Dani Moonstar.

I'd say Bishop would be a good choice in the interim despite his other commitments ; he should at least get an offer, and if he were to turn it down I could see Emma pushing for Callisto to take the seat. Keeping it in the family n all

Fantastic Member

I have a couple of suggestions for the spot:

In terms of power and antagonist then maybe Selene should be considered to join.

Sage because of the history in the Hellfire club

I like the suggestion of Gambit though Ive always seen him as a more fly by the seat of your pants action type instead of sit down and plot.

Along those lines with Gambit how about a mutant we havent heard from in a while... Bella Donna.

Or for that matter Amelia Voght.

Why not Moira?

Sunspot seems like a logical fit

Also like Karma especially with her having a weapons company now and all

My top 2 choices would be Sage and Sunspot

I feel like it should be Sage a woman who is already adept at playing equal sides of the fence without showing her hand and a frenemy they both already know or maybe even Bishop should get a try.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 06-19-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member

If Sunspot were still on Earth, I’d say him. He’s lead the Inner Circle before.

If not him then Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    If Sunspot were still on Earth, I’d say him. He’s lead the Inner Circle before.

If not him then Warren.
    Jean doesnt live on Earth, yet she's a council member.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean doesnt live on Earth, yet she's a council member.
    In this galaxy then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    this, pretty much jst this.
    Karma the best option however
    She definitely has the “ends justify the means” and questionable morality that would make her an interesting player.

Plus if her company is involved, that also puts Da'o and Tran on the table.

She's too boring though. I dont see her presence adding anything interesting to the dynamics
    Then make her not boring???? Any character can be interesting with a good writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    In this galaxy then.
    With the Krakoa gates allowing instant travel, distance is less of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Then make her not boring???? Any character can be interesting with a good writer.
    Nah, some characters are doomed to be regardless of the writer. She doesnt really have any interesting interpersonal dynamics with any of the other members to play with. We'll have to agree to disagree but my opinion stands that Karma would be a waste of a spot

Shan and Emma have had a fun mentorship in the past. Emma's tried to push her to actually reach her full potential

But yeah she doesn't have enough history with the rest of the council and her more reserved personality wouldn't really shake up the dynamics enough

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Shan and Emma have had a fun mentorship in the past. Emma's tried to push her to actually reach her full potential

But yeah she doesn't have enough history with the rest of the council and her more reserved personality wouldn't really shake up the dynamics enough
    They had one bit of interaction in 2 pages of a side story in that Manifest Destiny mini. I really wouldnt say they had much of a relationship. I dont think they had anything more significant than that before or after.

IA with your second paragraph. I think the Council needs someone that can add to the dynamics bc of his or her history and/or persona

Astonishing Member

They had one bit of interaction in 2 pages of a side story in that Manifest Destiny mini. I really wouldnt say they had much of a relationship. I dont think they had anything more significant than that before or after.

IA with your second paragraph. I think the Council needs someone that can add to the dynamics bc of his or her history and/or persona
    How about Selene?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    How about Selene?
    perhaps if the black court starts dealing with supernatural/ancient artifacts?
    like deals with vampires etc selene is old as dirt and well lived

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Kate...When she returns.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!