Thread: Castiel VS MCU

Default Castiel VS MCU

How would Castiel do in the MCU?

Assume this is him at his strongest with no setbacks.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Strange and other wizards could probably figure out the enochian script stuff to trap or limit him.

Thing is, unless this is a particularly bad version of Cas, he's kind of under the radar, and he doesn't really want to do anything terrible. He'd obviously do fine against most of the bad guys if he gets involved. Super speed, teleportation, super strength, invulnerability, super knife, telekinesis, time manipulation, etc., is tough to deal with. If he wants to take over, well, he better take out certain folks first to make sure they can't trap him or otherwise deal with him.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

How would a Leviathan powered Cass so against the MCU infinity gems?

Assuming that is his best form

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Given the superspeed and instant time manipulation that Cas displays WITHOUT Leviathan juice, he'd just take the gems away from the holder before the snap. The gems have massively better feats then Cas, even though he's "supposed" to be on their kind of level.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Yeah, I always thought it was strange how the archangels and them are supposed to operate on an insanely high level but they can't seem to leave just Earth.