Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legacy Heroes

43 40.19%
  • Original Heroes

64 59.81%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Splinter. This was when he first started out and was rail thin (or "splinterish").

It is indeed weird. I have had similar experiences like that myself.
    Oh, that makes more sense. I was trying to think why someone would be called splinter in a baseball setting, and my only guess was he swung the bat so hard it broke/splintered apart, and that would just be too much to be believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    That wasn't dumb nonsense, just an observation/explanation for why it didn't land. It wasn't remotely meant offensively. If I wanted to be rude/mean, I swear I'd take a harder tone than that. I really think you're reading an intent there that wasn't meant.
    It was not good because I gave you no reason to believe it didn't land. You had to have had that response ready to go for anything I said because it made absolutely zero sense as a response. I really think you need to watch your wording better if you somehow didn't mean it the way it undeniably came across.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    It was not good because I gave you no reason to believe it didn't land. You had to have had that response ready to go for anything I said because it made absolutely zero sense as a response. I really think you need to watch your wording better if you somehow didn't mean it the way it undeniably came across.
    I didn't have it ready, my response was you didn't make the CW Flash show connection so you must not watch the show. I'm sorry, but this is just a weird conversation. I'm not trying to start **** with you, and I'm not having fun defending an offhand remark that was meant to be friendly. If you want to argue for argument's sake, please find somebody else. It undeniably came across as some kind of snide mean spirited thing to you, but I have no clue how anyone should view it that way, and watching my wording wouldn't help because I just ain't seeing what it is you took offense to. So, I'm done defending myself. I hope you have a good day, but I'm not discussing this any more.

Okay sure.