Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    5,474

    Default Which Wonder-rogue should join the Injustice Society?

    With Wonder Woman now being the first known superhero in the DCU and once again being a member of the Justice Society, it's likely we'll eventually see her and the JSA face off against the Injustice Society. While the two teams have clashed many times in the past, the Injustice Society has never had a Wonder-rogue amongst their ranks. Who would you like to see get the slot? Granted this should be a Golden Age or WWII villain but there's many to choose from including:


    Armageddon I
    Baron Blitzkreigh
    Blue Snowman
    Cheetah I
    Dr. Poison I
    Eviless
    Fausta
    Gudra the Valkyrie
    Hypnota
    Kung
    Minister Blizzard
    Mask
    Nuclear
    Queen Clea
    Osira
    Red Panzer
    Sumo the Samurai
    Zara
    Currently Reading:Death Metal, Hawkman, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Legion of Super Heroes, Shazam, Wonder Woman, & Young Justice.

  2. #2
    Incredible Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Seem to recall during Rucka's second run the re-imagined mercenary Poison was one of a familial line, maybe have an older family member closer to the more traditional or movie version on them since that wouldn't be out of place with the sort of villains the JSA fight.

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    5,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Seem to recall during Rucka's second run the re-imagined mercenary Poison was one of a familial line, maybe have an older family member closer to the more traditional or movie version on them since that wouldn't be out of place with the sort of villains the JSA fight.

    There was a Dr. Poison in the Golden Age - Princess Maru from Japan. I could definitely see her working well in the Injustice Society.
    Currently Reading:Death Metal, Hawkman, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Legion of Super Heroes, Shazam, Wonder Woman, & Young Justice.

  4. #4
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    My choice would be the Mask. Her golden age look matches the Justice Society aesthetic, and I love the idea of Diana being able to turn this former abused-wife turned man-killer into a champion of justice.

    EDIT: I just realize I read the topic wrong! Lol.

    My first pick would be Queen Clea. The fact that she doesn't age helps in her longevity of being Wonder Woman's foe for decades. Unfortunately, I don't really see her working that well with male villains, but she did work with Penguin and a few others in an old 60's issue.

  5. #5
    Incredible Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    There was a Dr. Poison in the Golden Age - Princess Maru from Japan. I could definitely see her working well in the Injustice Society.
    Yeah, Gudra or Fausta would probably also fit in.

  6. #6
    The Comixeur Mel Dyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    My choice would be the Mask. Her golden age look matches the Justice Society aesthetic, and I love the idea of Diana being able to turn this former abused-wife turned man-killer into a champion of justice.

    EDIT: I just realize I read the topic wrong! Lol.

    My first pick would be Queen Clea. The fact that she doesn't age helps in her longevity of being Wonder Woman's foe for decades. Unfortunately, I don't really see her working that well with male villains, but she did work with Penguin and a few others in an old 60's issue.
    While I have a boundless affection for Atomia and Queen of Fables, ..I'm with you on Clea. She is the perfect mix of weirdness, athleticism and ideology, all characteristically vital aspects of who and what Wonder Woman is.
    Look alive, Kangaliers!

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member marhawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,053

    Default

    I'd go with Eviless, or Osira since they're aliens wo might have superhuman longevity... or just say they got trapped in stasis.

    Cheetah 1 would also be really good since she's in the OG Legion of Doom.

  8. #8
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    5,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    My choice would be the Mask. Her golden age look matches the Justice Society aesthetic, and I love the idea of Diana being able to turn this former abused-wife turned man-killer into a champion of justice.

    EDIT: I just realize I read the topic wrong! Lol.

    My first pick would be Queen Clea. The fact that she doesn't age helps in her longevity of being Wonder Woman's foe for decades. Unfortunately, I don't really see her working that well with male villains, but she did work with Penguin and a few others in an old 60's issue.
    Yeah, I can't see Queen Clea working with a bunch of men unless she was the leader and they were subservient to her. Maybe that's the key. Clea could try to take over the Injustice Society.
    Currently Reading:Death Metal, Hawkman, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Legion of Super Heroes, Shazam, Wonder Woman, & Young Justice.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Priscilla Rich. If Wonder Woman's back to existing in the Golden Age, lets see them establish all the Cheetahs having existed.

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member WonderScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    For entirely different reasons, I’d either go for Duke of Deception or Eviless.

    Either way, I’d use it as a way to reintroduce either character, with the Duke being the title of an earthly agent of Ares over time or Eviless being a long******d alien race. Eviless could be used creatively to show the secret history of Villainy Inc. while still teaming up with the Injustice Society as a means to an end for her plans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •