Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Spider-Woman series established that Jess uses the classic suit for super her work and the new one for her current job.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I'm worried that the reaction to New Warriors was so terrible Marvel decided to cancel the Outlawed event and all other teen hero books outside of Ms.Marvel and Miles Morales Spiderman.
    IF Outlawed is cancelled (or at least reduced somehow), I think it'll have more to do with sales/orders figures. Outlawed #1 wasn't too hot on the direct market already, and they probably knew at least the pre-orders for the #1 launches. I believe the Miles and Kamala books were already printed, so they probably already knew what the orders for those books were. It's possible they are taking their time because if they don't think those books have a big market for them, launching all of them right now would just kill them. Also, since it was a line-wide event, what happens to one book will inevitably affect all others, since there is probably an order in which those books should be released that fit into the event. Like I said in another thread, Miles Morales #18 is now coming out before Champions #1, even though it was supposed to come out after it. So maybe Marvel is taking their time to edit some of these books and make sure that they make sense in whatever their new schedule is.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    IF Outlawed is cancelled (or at least reduced somehow), I think it'll have more to do with sales/orders figures. Outlawed #1 wasn't too hot on the direct market already, and they probably knew at least the pre-orders for the #1 launches. I believe the Miles and Kamala books were already printed, so they probably already knew what the orders for those books were. It's possible they are taking their time because if they don't think those books have a big market for them, launching all of them right now would just kill them. Also, since it was a line-wide event, what happens to one book will inevitably affect all others, since there is probably an order in which those books should be released that fit into the event. Like I said in another thread, Miles Morales #18 is now coming out before Champions #1, even though it was supposed to come out after it. So maybe Marvel is taking their time to edit some of these books and make sure that they make sense in whatever their new schedule is.
    Whether the story gets altered our cut down, I'd be really interested to see what the original plans for the series are...or if Eve Ewing is even still thinking on that with things as they are now or if she's had to plot the ending sooner then she expected.

I'll be getting:
    Iron Man #1 Of course I'm getting this, but I'm really excited about this new team.
    Tales of Suspense #39 Facsimile Edition
    Empyre #6
    Empyre: Aftermath Avengers
    Shang-Chi #1
    Marvel Zombie: Resurrection #1 and #2
    Avengers #36
    Iron Man 2020 Robot Revolution TPB
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Whether the story gets altered our cut down, I'd be really interested to see what the original plans for the series are...or if Eve Ewing is even still thinking on that with things as they are now or if she's had to plot the ending sooner then she expected.
    She hasn't been talking comics much. A post about the first half of her Ironheart run being free on Marvel Unlimited, and this post about Champions.

https://twitter.com/eveewing/status/1271487902946656256

I'm sad and sorry you can't read it, in the meantime read Marvel Team-Up, she says. Someone replied asking for a release date, she ignored it. I assume she doesn't know herself, but she really should've said so.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm worried that the reaction to New Warriors was so terrible Marvel decided to cancel the Outlawed event and all other teen hero books outside of Ms.Marvel and Miles Morales Spiderman.
    Outlawed, Empyre and X of Swords at the same time would've been madness! Outlawed was the weakest of the three so it most likely got pushed back.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

EXCALIBUR #12
    X-MEN #12
    X OF SWORDS: CREATION 01
    HELLIONS 04
    MARAUDERS 12
    NEW MUTANTS 12
    X-FORCE #12
    GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: STORM 01
    GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: TRIBUTE 01
    DAREDEVIL 22
    STRANGE ACADEMY 03
    *I might squeeze in X-FACTOR 04
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

It must not be if all these books are still listed as options for subscriptions.

Because if they can find the time to remove books that just came out and update Shang and Non Stop Spiderman with starting with issue one. Something says they are still on the plate.