Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Especially considering it's the one area where they have succeeded in where their corporate competitors failed. I bet Disney envies their success in the video game realm.
    Maybe if Disney hadn’t let Marvel spend years creating crappy mobile cash grabs (and apparently still allow that mentality to exist with Marvel’s Avengers), or let a publisher known for greed and killing developers for being innovative have total control over Star Wars, or really care enough about games to actually maintain a proper division for it, they wouldn’t be in that situation.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The only real thing that failed was basically an attempt by WB to jump onto the whole Skylanders/Disney Infinity deal with those Lego Game World sets and figures deal. Where you can play as a variety of characters but you need all the Lego figurines and pieces. That you can say was something they failed at after 2-3 waves of them. But even then their Lego video games are just an instant cash deal.

Even Disney seemed to admit that WB Studios handles their properties best with Lego license as we have seen. Disney seems to jhave hit perfect on 2 of the publishers they have doing video games in recent years. WB Studios and Insomniac . Its EA and the Avengers game where they hit a wall perhaps.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.