Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Microsoft wants wb games and batman?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mi.../1100-6479379/

Honestly not sure how this works in terms of licensing/rights.

If Microsoft buys Rocksteady and WB games they have rights to assets and stuff from the Arkham games and Injustice games but not on the broader DC license unless that's somehow included.

I actually don't know why AT&T are planning to sell off WB Games to be honest. It seemed to be doing pretty well for itself all things considering.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Honestly not sure how this works in terms of licensing/rights.

If Microsoft buys Rocksteady and WB games they have rights to assets and stuff from the Arkham games and Injustice games but not on the broader DC license unless that's somehow included.

I actually don't know why AT&T are planning to sell off WB Games to be honest. It seemed to be doing pretty well for itself all things considering.

AT&T after the merger deal went through already had billions in debt due to it. The pandemic made it worse. Its why Warner Media pulled away from Diamond distribution for a better money deal after years with Diamond and now were seeing idiot moves like this. They are billions in debt scrambling to sell off whatever parts they can to keep it all afloat.

Direct TV is expected to either be sold off or closed up after the NFL Sunday Ticket contract expires in the next year or 2. Because again deep in debt and moronic fuck moves.

In all this deal should have never been approved. Not with this much debt involved.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.