Default Magneto VS Naruto

Speed has been equalized.

Both at their highest level.

Who wins?

Well, I imagine Magneto just rips the Iron out of naruto's body. I'm not sure that would actually kill Naruto at his strongest though.

Not sure Mag's shield could tank a continued superspeed barrage from Naruto either.

What’s the strongest thing Mags shields have tanked? And exactly how powerful is max level Naruto? I know at one point he was blowing away mountains

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    What’s the strongest thing Mags shields have tanked? And exactly how powerful is max level Naruto? I know at one point he was blowing away mountains
    Naruto is a bit of ways above mountain busting by the end of the main series and seemed to have gotten a bit stronger still by the time of Boruto. Magneto... off the top of my head here... hasn't held off that level of power without damaging himself a lot.

Speed equalised is the killer though, Naruto doesn't have a counter to Magneto waving a hand and giving him a super electromagnetic seizure like he did to Jean in New X-men.

Fun fact with science: Zin reality to Magnetic pull iron out of a human body is enough radiation effect to turn the human in question into flesh puffing/muck/ etc. Magneto if gets off serious enough burst of magnetism puddles Naruto. ( As Magnetism is a electro bubble thing to contain radiation.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Mags has withstood 2 or 3 blows from Mjolnir. He did comment that another hit from Thor would crack his shields open though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Mags has withstood 2 or 3 blows from Mjolnir. He did comment that another hit from Thor would crack his shields open though.
    Cracked magnetism.

That’s totally a thing.

That’s science right there.

MAGNETS!!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Could Thor theoretically interfere with Magneto's Electromagnetic manipulation due to being a Thunder God?

Also, can someone remind me if Kurama can take over if Naruto is KO'd, because I don't know how effective Magneto's powers would be against a giant, casually mountain-busting, monster made of spiritual energy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Could Thor theoretically interfere with Magneto's Electromagnetic manipulation due to being a Thunder God?

Also, can someone remind me if Kurama can take over if Naruto is KO'd, because I don't know how effective Magneto's powers would be against a giant, casually mountain-busting, monster made of spiritual energy.
    With MAGNETS!!! all things are possible.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

What's the overall destructive power of Thor's hammer? Is it mountain-level at least?

Also, is Magneto's forcefield like a giant forcefield bubble that surrounds him or just an energy field that covers his entire body?

And doesn't Naruto have a decent level of regen?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post

Yeah, Thor has outright drained away Magneto's shield as I recall. Generally a fight between the two comes down to "who uses their fight ending move first."

I don't think spiritual energy is a problem Tobe honest. Dude has made it harder to use telepathy across the entire planet and countered reality warping by screaming magnets loud enough.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Mags has too many tools. Speed natural, he's toast. Speed equalized, he's got lots of insta-wins that don't require targetting. He's LOLnoped reality warping, blocked region-level weird dimensional stuff, created singularities, completely iced global telepathy, done the "electro your nerves" thing: he's just got too many ways to stop someone that don't require getting past raw durability.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan