Extraordinary Member

Default Deckard Shaw vs (Sin City) Marv

Shaw from FF vs Marv from Sin City. First round H2H second round they each get a blade. Who wins?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not sure if shaw can get over marv's soak. I've only seen him in "Hobbs and shaw" so i can only go by that one.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

As far as my recollection goes about Shaw (mostly just the 7th movie and Hobbes and Shaw), I honestly can't see him actually take Marv out.

Shaw's fights against Hobbes and Dom didn't exactly make me think he's a monster, just a really durable fast dude who doesn't dish out similar damage. I mean it helps he doesn't get knocked out but both Hobbes and Dom didn't exactly look like they were that battered in the fights just by Shaw's attacks.

marv got run over and shot by goldie's sister repeatedly. and he just got up and walked away.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah looking at Marv's fight with Kevin you'd think Decker has a chance. But Kevin only got the best of Marv when he had a weapon and Marv didn't. When they were both equal Marv won. So I guess Marv would take it.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah looking at Marv's fight with Kevin you'd think Decker has a chance. But Kevin only got the best of Marv when he had a weapon and Marv didn't. When they were both equal Marv won. So I guess Marv would take it.
    actually, it was because Kevin was unusually quick and very quiet. he got the jump on marv, blinded him and then knocked him out with a hammer. once marv prepped for him and knew what to expect from him, it was over for Kevin.

Also the only thing that knocked down Marv for good was guys emptying sub machine guns into his chest. Lord him, or killed. Took two doses of an electric chair to do it.

Hell at the start of A Dame to kill for he smashes a door with three dudes, super hero jumps down an apartment building and jump kicks through a damned car, dunks that car into the bay, swims the sewers ( at night, no visibility.)

And goes about finding fools, kills them and got ran over by Wendy, with slight gun shots, still not down.

Kevin’s ninja ambush with a sledge hammer was Marcus first ko. After that a revolver shot to the front of his skull/etc.

Also Marv is hell a strong. Manute, that big ass guy with the fake eye, so jacked Dwight could do nothing to him? Marv one punched man him and knocked that damn eye out.

Marv is the most meta human brick of the Din City lot. Migo is impressive but mostly small fries.

Now Wallace the ex navy seal, he was the wrath of God inside the vessel of an man with the damage he did. ( And I still think in a melee/equal situation, Marv would still win!)

Seriously, unless your packing heavy fire power, prep, surprise, or more jacked than him. You do not want to tango with Marv.

You just don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Also the only thing that knocked down Marv for good was guys emptying sub machine guns into his chest. Lord him, or killed. Took two doses of an electric chair to do it.

Hell at the start of A Dame to kill for he smashes a door with three dudes, super hero jumps down an apartment building and jump kicks through a damned car, dunks that car into the bay, swims the sewers ( at night, no visibility.)

And goes about finding fools, kills them and got ran over by Wendy, with slight gun shots, still not down.

Kevin’s ninja ambush with a sledge hammer was Marcus first ko. After that a revolver shot to the front of his skull/etc.

Also Marv is hell a strong. Manute, that big ass guy with the fake eye, so jacked Dwight could do nothing to him? Marv one punched man him and knocked that damn eye out.

Marv is the most meta human brick of the Din City lot. Migo is impressive but mostly small fries.

Now Wallace the ex navy seal, he was the wrath of God inside the vessel of an man with the damage he did. ( And I still think in a melee/equal situation, Marv would still win!)

Seriously, unless your packing heavy fire power, prep, surprise, or more jacked than him. You do not want to tango with Marv.

You just don’t.
    i think you mean "the hard goodbye" there, chou.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i think you mean "the hard goodbye" there, chou.
    Yes yes. Got it confused. Hard Goodvlbye was Marcs book, Dame was Dwiggts.

The feats were still there though.