Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Hero Association Squad versus the X-men

Idk I'm bored at work.

The Hero Association sends the following opponents to assault the X Mansion.

- Puri Puri Prisoner
    - Metal Bat
    - Super Alloy Dark Shine
    - Child Emperor

Bloodlust on. No telepathy allowed.

I don't know who the current loadout of the X-men is so we'll see what happens.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I don't know who the X-Men are bringing to the table these days either.

I would say that any telepath has a chance of downing the heroes quickly, as these guys lack feats of resistance.

This being an assault on the mansion, they will have time to act and homefield advantage.

Without telepaths, it swings the other way: SADS specifically is phenomenally tough, and the others can dish some serious damage as well.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Unfortunately the X-Men right now consists of whoever they want on the team at that particular moment.

Everyone good and bad are in the Island and can/are called upon to go to whatever team book is being written.

Though if it's the usual team either Magneto or Jean will be the heavy hitters and maybe Nightcrawler with his Teleporting and Scott telling them to get off his lawn will be of any use against the One Punch crew here.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 06-22-2020 at 10:06 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Unfortunately the X-Men right now consists of whoever they want on the team at that particular moment.

Everyone good and bad are in the Island and can/are called upon to go to whatever team book is being written.
    Well that's unlucky for the Hero Associate team haha.

Welp, completely unintentional stomp on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well that's unlucky for the Hero Associate team haha.

Welp, completely unintentional stomp on my part.
    Simply proving that it happens to the best of us.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Simply proving that it happens to the best of us.
    Not me.

No, you do NOT have permission to scan my "started threads". I do NOT consent to searches. :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Not me.

No, you do NOT have permission to scan my "started threads". I do NOT consent to searches. :P
    Ok.

*searches for "Asura" in the forum's general serach engine*

You once pitted Asura from Asura's Wrath against Kratos from God of War. A understandable match up but a MASSIVE stomp in Asura's favor.

And I didn't need to search in your started threads. Huzzah!
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 06-23-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ok.

*searches for "Asura" in the forum's general serach engine*

You once pitted Asura from Asura's Wrath against Kratos from God of War. A understandable match up but a MASSIVE stom in Asura's favor.

And I didn't need to search in your started threads. Huzzah!
    Cuuuurse you generalized search function!! Cuuuurse you loopholes!! CUUURSE YOU DARK SOUL #7!!!!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Hey Arbiter.

462wcs.jpg
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sigh.

At least I'm not getting threatened with bad restaurant transformational curses anymore.
    - big_adventure

Those are always on hold. Someone released a pack of autofills of them for us a while back.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yep. pretty much any mutant on krakoa can be called up for a mission. from kate (kitty changed her name to kate) to blob, to quire, to any of the five, to magik, etc etc. even vulcan can be brought in since he lives with Scott on the moon with all the other summers folks.

and wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. pretty much any mutant on krakoa can be called up for a mission. from kate (kitty changed her name to kate) to blob, to quire, to any of the five, to magik, etc etc. even vulcan can be brought in since he lives with Scott on the moon with all the other summers folks.

and wolverine.
    Wolverine must be the happiest he's ever been. If anyone thought that he was on too many teams in the 00s, he's in maybe a fourth of all X-Books right now (plus his solo). Hell, right before Krakoa, he helped out as a reservist for the Fantastic Four, helping to get the post-Secret Wars Richards family back to Earth. And technically he's still on call with the Avengers.

Logan can't help himself. He's gorging on teams.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I feel like there are a few X-Men who could solo the hero squad, and anybody else would just be buying one of those people time.

Terrible Tornado vs the big guns might be interesting though.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wolverine must be the happiest he's ever been. If anyone thought that he was on too many teams in the 00s, he's in maybe a fourth of all X-Books right now (plus his solo). Hell, right before Krakoa, he helped out as a reservist for the Fantastic Four, helping to get the post-Secret Wars Richards family back to Earth. And technically he's still on call with the Avengers.

Logan can't help himself. He's gorging on teams.
    well considering his relationship with both Scott and jean right now, he damn well is. his only problem is there is a beer on Krakoa, so he has kate and her marauders "smuggle" that in.