Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I feel like there are a few X-Men who could solo the hero squad, and anybody else would just be buying one of those people time.

Terrible Tornado vs the big guns might be interesting though.
    Tatsumaki is definitely up there in power. It would take one of the SERIOUSLY high end mutants to have a shot against her. She's like a teen angst Hulk: the more petulant she gets, the stronger she gets.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Tatsumaki is definitely up there in power. It would take one of the SERIOUSLY high end mutants to have a shot against her. She's like a teen angst Hulk: the more petulant she gets, the stronger she gets.
    Yeah, she's not as versatile as Magneto but seems to be on a similar level of power.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Seriously though, how powerful is Jean's telekinesis generally portrayed as? She's supposed to be a big gun on that front, but I can never remember any good feats for how big and precise she can get.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Seriously though, how powerful is Jean's telekinesis generally portrayed as? She's supposed to be a big gun on that front, but I can never remember any good feats for how big and precise she can get.
    Man, I dunno if Jean has a general version. She always seems to be getting infusions of Phoenix force or is a clone or a alternate timeline version or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Jean has the prrcision to wield Emma Frost diamond form back together, I believe that was without Phoenix.

Wait...so are all the mutants good guys now and are all working together? Like, what's going on here? And is the Jean being referenced here the young one from the Ultimate verse that merged with 616?

Is Wolvie still with Storm? Does Storm still have a thing for guys with claws?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Wait...so are all the mutants good guys now and are all working together? Like, what's going on here? And is the Jean being referenced here the young one from the Ultimate verse that merged with 616?

Is Wolvie still with Storm? Does Storm still have a thing for guys with claws?
    I think the mutant population has been brought very close to extinction by a couple of Marvel events, and this led to a lot of mutants banding together to assure the survival of the species. It helps that a lot of antagonists have always been morally grey. Magneto and Namor being the big examples that come to mind.