Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That pic always reminds me of this one from the Psylocke is a thief Tumblr:

If Betsy isn't included we are going to be so disappointed. I love Storm and Betsy's friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    If Betsy isn't included we are going to be so disappointed. I love Storm and Betsy's friendship.
    I'm trying not to set myself up so if she's there, I'll be pleasantly surprised
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    That pic always reminds me of this one from the Psylocke is a thief Tumblr:

Oh God I screamed

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm not going to be disappointed if Betsy doesn't show up.
    Regardless of who shows up/is used (or not) I'm going to enjoy the hell out of GSXM:S

To be completely honest, I'm a tad disappointed that it's not a Storm solo story...but I'll live.

I'm just so excited to see what happens to Storm and how she deals with the threat and what's in store for her direction-wise.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I hope her actual boyfriend plays a role in saving her life. Everyone else I dont care about; here's to hoping there is some Ororo on Tchalla loving in this book.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    That's why it's quite hysterical that a Storm fan (not you) was praising Hickman constantly for his great knowledge of Storm, for the details in Giant X-Men#1 when it was obvious it was mainly Dauterman's work
    I thought it was clear that Dauterman was the main responsible for that issue, he should had been given a co-writer credit

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Russell is a handsome lad, an X-Men fan and an awesome artist. I love his covers but I hope he does a lot more interior, ongoing work for the X-office besides the occasional one-shot.

Just a quick note that Dauterman was credited for story and art for Giant Size Jean Grey and Emma Frost. Hickman was credited for story and words.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I thought it was clear that Dauterman was the main responsible for that issue, he should had been given a co-writer credit
    I think this will answer your question (and mine) :

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Just a quick note that Dauterman was credited for story and art for Giant Size Jean Grey and Emma Frost. Hickman was credited for story and words.
    Jonathan Hickman seems to be quite a fair dude. He also said that most of the dialogues for Giant Size X-Men Nightcrawler was Allan Davies's.