View Poll Results: Which Film Are You Most Anticipating?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flashpoint.

6 12.00%
  • The Batman

27 54.00%
  • The Snyder Cut

17 34.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Between Flashpoint, The Batman, and The Snyder Cut: What Excites You The Most?

With Keaton likely to reprise his role as Batman in Flashpoint, I wondered as a DC fan what out these three DC projects that has Batman in them excites you the most?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

If I had to pick from the three options I would actually have to say Flashpoint, that is of course the rumors are true. Personally I’m not going to watch the Snyder cut, I didn’t like Justice League the first time I saw it and I’m sorry but I’m not going to sit for 4 hours(?) watching an edited version of a movie I didn’t care for the first time, however I’m glad that fans are getting what they want and I hope they enjoy.

As for The Batman, I’m actually interested to what Pattinson brings to the role and what they might do but it loses out because so far it sounds like another Batman origin and I don’t need that. I hope it’s good, but it remains to be seen if it’s not something I’ve seen before by other actors who’ve played Batman.

Flashpoint interests me most in the idea of we are getting a Batman that we have seen before who may play more of an advisory role throughout the dc movies, such as the rumored Batgirl in the article. Im interested to see what an older Batman who may not be putting on the costume but being a mentor role could look like on film.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Option D: Shazam! 2

Of the three I guess I would have chosen Flashpoint until the Keaton rumor started. I would have loved a Flash movie. I'm tired of DC shoving Batman in to everything. And yes, I know Batman was in the Flashpoint story. That's a whole other argument of why it should never have been a Flashpoint movie anyway.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I guess The Batman because I'm tired of Flashpoint and don't love the Suicide Squad as much as I love Batman.

BANNED

Voted for the Snyder Cut, but what I'm really looking forward to are Wonder Woman 1984 and Aquaman 2... Seeing how Wonder Woman and Aquaman have been the best DC films so far.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

The Batman because it is removed from the baggage of the rest of it.

But yeah, WW84 and Aquaman 2 over any of the above.

Astonishing Member

The Batman. Normally, I'd be more excited about a Flash-centered movie than a Batman one, but I don't like Flashpoint and don't understand why so many people like that story.

None of them, honestly.

I'm over Batman as a general rule and I have no interest in what appears to be another "grounded" origin that will likely just make me wish I were watching Nolan's movies instead.

Flashpoint is not a movie that should be made, at least not right now. Hard to convey any kind of drama or concern over a continuity that almost no one cares about or liked.

The Snyder Cut will likely be....interesting, but only in an academic "so this was the original plan" kind of way.

I guess the Snyder Cut is what I'll vote for, but I don't plan on seeing any of these. Maybe the trailers will change my mind; I'm not so entrenched in my DCEU apathy that I can't get excited for a movie that looks good. But I don't think WB has figured out what they're doing. I was starting to think, after Aquaman and Shazam, that they were at least working out how to make a decent (if not great) movie, and then BoP came along, and I'm assuming Aquaman and Shazam were just lucky, not a sign that WB is getting better.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

AQUAMAN 2 is what I want most, since ya know- Aquaman is the best. SHAZAM! 2 and WONDER WOMAN 1984.

Out of those 3 THE BATMAN! It's a Matt Reeves' flick (if any of you haven't seen War for the Planet of the Apes, you're missing out) with Robert Pattinson, Jeffrey Wright, and Colin Farrell- it is going to be absolute fire.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 06-22-2020 at 04:09 PM.

Of the three posted choices, Flaspoint because of Keaton. I had no plans to watch it prior to that possible casting.

I’ve no interest in seeing a sickly out of shape Batman and don’t care what Snyder cuts.

Wonder Woman 1984, Aquaman 2, Shazam 2.

The Batman if I had to pick. Don't care about Flashpoint, no desire to see more of Snyder, and even less desire to see another Suicide Squad movie with Harley Quinn since that's also upcoming.

Of the three choices, The Batman, followed by Flashpoint after the news about Keaton.

I give zero shits about about the Snyder Cut.

Probably Flashpoint by default, I guess. I'm not that excited for it either but it I mean, I know what we're getting already with Snyder and I just don't care, and The Batman looks stale and repetitive (not really the film's fault, rather WB/DC's oversaturation problem).
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-22-2020 at 03:28 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The Batman for being a straight up Batman movie. Especially without the shared continuity baggage. I'm interested in seeing what they do.

Then the Snyder cut, just for the curiosity of seeing how it differs from the other cut.

Flashpoint is last because as much as I love getting Keaton's Batman, I don't care at all for this advisory teacher Batman Beyond version it seems will be pushed. I want to see Batman being the hero, being Batman, not the behind the scenes talking at a computer screen being heard in an earpiece Oracle type role. No. Batman isn't a supporting character.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Of the three posted choices, Flaspoint because of Keaton. I had no plans to watch it prior to that possible casting.

I’ve no interest in seeing a sickly out of shape Batman and don’t care what Snyder cuts.
    What sickly out of shape Batman?