View Poll Results: Which Film Are You Most Anticipating?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flashpoint.

6 12.00%
  • The Batman

27 54.00%
  • The Snyder Cut

17 34.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm not a big Flashpoint fan either, but I love Ezra Miller's Flash, so I guess it's that one.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Extraordinary Member

The Batman, on the grounds that I'm not actively disappointed by it's existence.

Ughhhhhh are they still hell bent on doing a Flashpoint storyline? I am intrigued because Michael Keaton will be reprising his Batman, but I can’t stand Ezra Millers Flash.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I thought Ezra was out after he attacked that woman?

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/e...eo-1234571800/

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Keaton being in Flashpoint is doing more to get me interested than I otherwise would be, but still likely not enough to see it in theaters unless the early promos really work.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

The Batman is definitely what Im excited about. Really excited to see zoe kravitz as selina. And dawn of the planet of the apes is one of my favorite films.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I thought Ezra was out after he attacked that woman?

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/e...eo-1234571800/
    Nope, he just got some bad press for a few weeks. Never any reports WB would do anything about it.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Oof. Maybe I should check updated rumors
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 06-22-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The Batman is definitely what Im excited about. Really excited to see zoe kravitz as selina. And dawn of the planet of the apes is one of my favorite films.

Nope, he just got some bad press for a few weeks. Never any reports WB would do anything about it.
    Ah cool, thanks for the update

The Batman, I'm not in a hurry to see another Flashpoint story.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Probably Wonderwoman 84 or the Aquaman and Shazam sequels. The Batman sounds promising, the entire Serkis Ape reboot trilogy was epic, but I'm gonna have to see a trailer first. That Bat-costume doesn't impress at all.

Not all that interested in the Snder cut besides morbid curosity and I'm still processing the Keaton news and don't know what to make of Flashpoint.

The Snyder Cut. I love BvS, one of the best comic movie out there (far superior to pieces of garbage like Civil War for instance) and was so damn angry at the way WB butchered his JL. I'm really happy to be able to see it. I'd even pay to sit 4 hours in a theater to see it, if I could.

Keaton's casting makes me interested in Flashpoint, but frankly, the more I learn about Matt Reeve's Batman the less I care about it. Of course, it's also because I still see Ben Affleck as the best Bruce Wayne + Batman on screen ever. Nolan's movie weren't really Batman movies for me, so much as grounded action movies cosplaying as Batman movies and I'm afraid Reeve's take will do the same.

The Batman because of the cast, especially Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman.

Flashpoint feels like a mistake to do it as the first flash film and i was never that interested in Steppenwolf as the main villain for Justice league. Everybody already made up their mind about Snyder's vision so the Snyder cut only has curiousity going for it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-23-2020 at 08:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

The Snyder Cut. From what we've learned it's even more different than what I thought, and I'm really interested in more New Gods material, even if its only brief cameos. I want to see Superman's arc as intended.

The Batman movie had me the most hyped initiially, but hearing reports of how "grounded" it's going to be and seeing pictures of the suit, I'm getting Year One vibes, which isn't what I was expecting. I think it will be solid and probably the best quality film of the bunch, but I wanted a stylish detective story set in Gotham. It could very well turn out to be that, but right now my excitement is tempered.

Keaton is cool but this is what I anticipate with Flashpoint:

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Now we know why WB is so adamant about Flashpoint happening lol. It’s not a Barry Allen movie, it’s actually Into The Batverse featuring Batman’s wacky sidekick, The Flash!
    Not the biggest fan of Ezra and Flashpoint-type storylines have been done to death as well.

Spectacular Member

Do I have to pick one?

Slightly joking there, but the three choices are not particularly exciting me. The Batman is probably going to be the best of the bunch I guess. Snyder's stuff at it's best hasn't wowed me all that much. The Flashpoint story in my opinion is awful.

Incredible Member

Shame I couldn't pick both flashpoint and batman, as well as wonder woman 84, aquaman and shazam 2. So I just picked flashpoint even though it's is both awesome and it kinda sucks it's become part of "into the batverse" sort of speak.
    The Snyder cut is a dead end, bury it.