Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah, we'll get some a bunch of new #1s, half-hearted continuity "fixes" implemented thanks to Metal (I have zero reason to believe it will achieve any of what it sets out to do, none of these events ever have), and some gimmick plotlines and/or status quo changes to narratively justify the new #1s. Nothing we haven't seen before. And it'll probably give them that short term boost they're needing as that usually does work for a little while. At least, heaven help them if for once even that doesn't work.
    Perfectly stated.

I second this.

I think this thread should be evergreen. We should be asking this after every December.

Not a huge fan of reboots and relaunches but DC has desperately needed something big to happen for a very long time. They’ve been spinning their wheels since the middle of Doomsday Clock. The delays with that book put everything on hold. Then 5G didn’t happen and there was even more stalling. At this point I’d happily welcome a relaunch and a new cohesive direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    This. While it is nice to see them popping up in random stories or panels, I consider this to be teases.
    My point when mentioning Justice Society is that that title should be among the new launches when they do the linewide relaunch.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If DC is relaunching next year, I hope they pull their act together. There needs to be some fresh blood and a clear direction in DC's world building and stories that has been lacking since Rebirth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    My point when mentioning Justice Society is that that title should be among the new launches when they do the linewide relaunch.
    Seconded. They owe JSA fans big time. And it better not be any version of the horrible nu52 group.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    We may learned some specifics on August 22nd.
    Yeah, the FanDome event seems like the perfect opportunity to announce the new direction for the line post-Metal.